Anyone left the game only to return???

Members online

brother Rob and myself took about 3 years out at the time of the John Major government. we had some land on which we built 17 properties, which was quite enjoyable.
we then progressed to the purchase and selling building land. a simple business the client then can build whatever they like on the land. the VAT put paid to that business making it not worth the effort.
we both returned to plastering Rob on site work myself private only. we both now have other investments in the art world.

brother Rob and myself took about 3 years out at the time of the John Major government. we had some land on which we built 17 properties, which was quite enjoyable.
we then progressed to the purchase and selling building land. a simple business the client then can build whatever they like on the land. the VAT put paid to that business making it not worth the effort.
we both returned to plastering Rob on site work myself private only. we both now have other investments in the art world.

I'm desperately trying to get out....it's a complete and utter mugs game...the work is not so bad but the money is terrible considering how hard we work and it's a constant battle to get a a decent wedge.
I've read some of your posts before,you bang on like you earn s**t loads..was that bullshit then?

:rolleyes:
4110A9F0-2A92-4C69-BA48-5BDEDA10CBD0.gif