anyone got a m tech mono mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They not suited for the ritmo. I tested one tuesday and it was causing the machine 110v ritmo to cut out.
Swapped it for a PFT version and it ran sweet. In fact customer rang me to say thanks for sorting him out

They are designed for the m100 and Ritmo so thats isn't true. We sell a number of these to Ritmo users who don't have any issues.. In fact the last Ritmo training session we did was a 110v machine and the guy was using our R/S.

They are designed for the m100 and Ritmo so thats isn't true. We sell a number of these to Ritmo users who don't have any issues.. In fact the last Ritmo training session we did was a 110v machine and the guy was using our R/S.

Wasnt having a dig like just putting it out there. Im sure they work perfect on the m100
I tested one tuesday on a 110v ritmo with weber monopral running 15 mts of hose at 15 bar and the amps being drawn were so high the machine kept cutting out. It was about 8_9 amps I swapped it for an original PFT b4 1.5 and run the same material at the same pressure and it ran sweet at about 4_5 amps.
He kept the pft rotor and stator on and He used the machine the next day with no problems.
It is what it is. The pft equivelant may cause the m100 problems. Who knows.

Anyway he was up.and running and spraying next day thats all that matters isnt it.

Wasnt having a dig like just putting it out there. Im sure they work perfect on the m100
I tested one tuesday on a 110v ritmo with weber monopral running 15 mts of hose at 15 bar and the amps being drawn were so high the machine kept cutting out. It was about 8_9 amps I swapped it for an original PFT b4 1.5 and run the same material at the same pressure and it ran sweet at about 4_5 amps.
He kept the pft rotor and stator on and He used the machine the next day with no problems.

Anyway he was up.and running and spraying next day thats all that matters isnt it.

Very true. Good to see he was back up and running.

We had exactly the same problem couldn't work it out, missed a whole day from setting the machine up 3 times and missing the window. Fine running gear till air goes on. Serious ball ache
Same the next morning so straight onto the old Pft and perfect.

The rotation coupling is either a coupling that replaces the female one on the gun. Or you can have one that replaces the male coupling on the end of the material pipe.
Its benefits are that if you are holding the gun straight at the wall it can remain straight whilst the pipe twists.
Save you spraying a mess where you dont want to spray.
The one on the gun works better as it stays cleaner and doesnt jam up with old render

same spec stator. being a clamped version it allows you set them a bit looser so the the machine runs better. it easier to pump difficult materials and also brings the amps down a bit so the motor doesnt have to work as hard

same spec stator. being a clamped version it allows you set them a bit looser so the the machine runs better. it easier to pump difficult materials and also brings the amps down a bit so the motor doesnt have to work as hard

I'll second that! Just got to master how to use the pump tester.

Our Ritmo M smart starts at £4,495. for a machine with basic equipment all set to go. You can upgrade this to a PFT Wales deal for better water pump and more equipment to £4,995.00.
The Ritmo L at the moment is available with all the equipment in a PFT Wales deal and goes out at £5,495.00.
These prices are net of vat. they include training.

Our Ritmo M smart starts at £4,495. for a machine with basic equipment all set to go. You can upgrade this to a PFT Wales deal for better water pump and more equipment to £4,995.00.
The Ritmo L at the moment is available with all the equipment in a PFT Wales deal and goes out at £5,495.00.
These prices are net of vat. they include training.
Let me know when a Ritmo l comes up maybe x demo the m is great but the extra pumping length will make it easier for us.
@Jrend how have you found the move up to a bigger one?

Not noticed it mate,I have found the extra pipe helpfull a couple of times but overall it sprays the same.
Let me know when a Ritmo l comes up maybe x demo the m is great but the extra pumping length will make it easier for us.
@Jrend how have you found the move up to a bigger one?

Not noticed it mate,I have found the extra pipe helpfull a couple of times but overall it sprays the same.
What does it come with a 15m and a 5m?
Does it miss like on the m when spraying? That does my head in any ideas why it does that?

If you start it up wrongly you can get the missing. i always put water in to cover rotor. then drop 5 kg in. turn it on for a sec to start mixing . turn it off and fill hopper then its ready. seen some people adding material at start up whilst the machine is running. thats the wrong way

Releasing air in the water before you fill the float? I've done it without emptying the float (cleaning) and refilling on start up without releasing the tap at the front and misses all day then pisses me right off and puts me in a mood all day haha!

Yeah we fill up just below bar on bottom of mixing shaft put appox 5kg in switch on till gear is coming out, fill up and start pumping.
Shall we try start up mixing for a few seconds but no gear coming out then fill up?
We've never put powder in when mixing from start up.

Chaulk but we had it a month ago with ocr on too and Parex before that
Thanks for the quote mate I'll call you tomorrow for some bits. Prob need a pump tester too with the clamped rotar
Mine was missing like mad last week. I replaced the mixing shaft as it was worn down and it sprays fine now. I measured the new shafts and it was 5mm wider on each side than the worn one.

Mine was missing like mad last week. I replaced the mixing shaft as it was worn down and it sprays fine now. I measured the new shafts and it was 5mm wider on each side than the worn one.
Do you think it's likely to be that I know @Rigsby said he had problems with his but had a load of work done to it and was fine but changed how he set up before spraying.. Cover stator in water 5kg powder switch on for a sec then fill up and start pumping.
We're setting up the same apart from waiting till gear come out from the 5kg then filling.
Might be time for a new mixing shaft?

Do you think it's likely to be that I know @Rigsby said he had problems with his but had a load of work done to it and was fine but changed how he set up before spraying.. Cover stator in water 5kg powder switch on for a sec then fill up and start pumping.
We're setting up the same apart from waiting till gear come out from the 5kg then filling.
Might be time for a new mixing shaft?

On my recent troubles with my Ritmo, the mixing shaft was worn out but replaced with nearly everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.