anyone got a m tech mono mix?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiltwalker

as the title says anyone got or used a m tech mono mix machine ? had a search and can not find anything on the forums so was wondering if its similar to the ritmo ,voltage ease of use , materials and so on
any feed back would be good
cheers

no its not a similar specification to the Ritmo , its a 3 phase machine so will perform similarly to the G4. PFT had a similar machine called the Monojet which the monomix was likely based on.
Plastering machines will all pump the same materials. The difference being a more powerful machine will pump faster and further

Ok thanks thought I see on the specs it was a 240v but I obviously got it wrong.
Would a ritmo 240 v spray faster then a eze 24 plus?

Ok thanks thought I see on the specs it was a 240v but I obviously got it wrong.
There probably is a 240 version if thats what you have seen. It wont be like a ritmo though, it will be a bigger motor and suited to 16 amp sockets like Europe. Avoid.
don't know the output on the EZE plus1 . A ritmo is adjustable up to 14 lts maximum and as a comparison the G4 with a d6-3 pump is 20-22 lts. You can use different rotor/stator units to increase or decrease outputs

as the title says anyone got or used a m tech mono mix machine ? had a search and can not find anything on the forums so was wondering if its similar to the ritmo ,voltage ease of use , materials and so on
any feed back would be good
cheers

The M-tec Monomix is a great machine and is 'available' in either 240v or 415v.

To be honest, we don't sell the Monomix in 3 Phase very often as the M330 is a far better machine with a greater pumping distance and greater output. The Monomix is available as standard with a D Pump and uses the D,6-3 so will have the same output as a G4, G5, Quattro, Monojet and similar machines

The 240v Version will be fine for UK use and has been altered to work over here. We wont sell the 240v version though as we have come across various companies who have purchased 240v machines and can't use them on site.

Therefore, it wouldn't be a direct comparison to the Ritmo, but more to the Monojet, G4 and similar machines to that.

If you would like any info on the machine, i have all the data sheets to hand and can send them over.

It wis a comparison of 2 completely different machines.

To compare the Ritmo to something within our range you would have to compare the M-tec M1OO. This has the exact same pumping distance, output and skill set to the Ritmo.

The EZE 24 as standard has an output of 12-14l/min dependant on the material thickness

The EZE 24 + has an output of 16l/min - therefore, a quicker output than the Ritmo.

The eze is a tiny pump good for thin coat materials I've heard.
The ritmo is bigger,better and quicker.it mixes and pumps:numberone:

Your certainly correct on the bigger part, the quicker part is only just accurate on the standard, the EZE 24+ Has a greater output than the Ritmo..

A direct comparison on machines would the Ritmo to the M100

Is the m100 as technical as the ritmo to use.

The M100 is very easy to use.
As with any machine though its a learning curve and the training which is important. Very confident you wont have an issue with it. We have recently had a big run on M100's and everyone seems to be going great with them

Is the m100 as technical as the ritmo to use.

Ritmo's not that technical bud, set it up right and there no issues, I had my first blockage on mine 2 weeks ago due to running water through the pipe then leaving it for 30 mins before running material through it.. You just need to be left alone while setting it up and then it runs like a dream.

Critical steps are releasing the air pockets you get when first connecting the water, then filling the float otherwise it coughs and splutters all day..

Cleaning down properly is a must.

Once you understand what the components do its all just common sense and hey we spreads so that's what we have in abundance ;)

I think because the ritmo is so popular it seems like there is problems with them as there are widely used.
As bens says it pretty easy once your up and running with it.
Will the m100 pump OCR/mono materials?
Ryan how can you say your confident someone won't have a problem with a machine?

Your certainly correct on the bigger part, the quicker part is only just accurate on the standard, the EZE 24+ Has a greater output than the Ritmo..

A direct comparison on machines would the Ritmo to the M100
But most folk who have the eze have a guy mixing with a drill then loading the machine so the process is slower!!

But most folk who have the eze have a guy mixing with a drill then loading the machine so the process is slower!!

The guy mixing is the same as the guy loading the bags into the hopper - he just works harder!! If you have your system correct the guy spraying will never stop to wait for the guy mixing. I have never had anyone have any issue with it and I think its fair to say every review on the machine has been pretty awesome.

It is better to have a mixing machine for bagged products, we always say this. But the EZE 24 is designed for EWI were the main products being sprayed don't need mixing.

As you have seen after investing another machine, the smaller machines are not the best for the Render industry or bigger projects. So if your only doing smaller jobs the mixing part isn't an issue

I think because the ritmo is so popular it seems like there is problems with them as there are widely used.
As bens says it pretty easy once your up and running with it.
Will the m100 pump OCR/mono materials?
Ryan how can you say your confident someone won't have a problem with a machine?

The M100 will pump everything the Ritmo will. OCR, Krend, Weber, Basecoats.

We hire the machine out daily and believe the training we give will be enough to give the person full confidence to use it, yes there will be occasional issue but nothing serious

The guy mixing is the same as the guy loading the bags into the hopper - he just works harder!! If you have your system correct the guy spraying will never stop to wait for the guy mixing. I have never had anyone have any issue with it and I think its fair to say every review on the machine has been pretty awesome.

It is better to have a mixing machine for bagged products, we always say this. But the EZE 24 is designed for EWI were the main products being sprayed don't need mixing.

As you have seen after investing another machine, the smaller machines are not the best for the Render industry or bigger projects. So if your only doing smaller jobs the mixing part isn't an issue
"The guy mixing is the same as the guy loading the bags into the hopper - he just works harder!!" lol ,welcome back Ryan ,hope you had a good holiday

That's a statement from a salesman and not a plasterer.

Status
Not open for further replies.