anyone got a m tech mono mix?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your over reading the fact and the statement I have made several times we push it for EWI and not Mono.

I can't understand why you keep going on about the whole EZE thing to be honest.

People use the machine, they like the machine. It serves the purpose it was sold for and what they need. Nothing more nothing less

Always said we are big believers in a machine for Mono would be 3 Phase or Diesel

Every machine has its place on the market as people have different requirements. A certain machine may suit one guy but not another

That's why we offer a range of various makes and models of all shapes sizes and colours (y)

sometimes its best to let the machine do the talking rather then cheap shots "Arti still having problems with the ritmo."

With the eze24 it takes my labourer the same time it takes the hopper to almost empty to mix 6 bags. It takes no time with a 200mm paddle.
you dont do mono day in day out Rory ,so please dont tell me what we can and cannot do mate ,and i thought you were selling your Eze

But honestly keith you can't do it can you mate. If you can and you prove it I will buy a g4 tomorrow. That's 10 bags emptied into the hopper in 10 seconds.

you carry on knocking it up mate ,as said your machine is good for bucket coat ,i really dont care how you do it ,as long as its right for you mate

I didn't either, but since he's not answered you I can now guess......

Seems to have a fairly hefty bag of Mcains on his shoulder does our Keithuk!
I didn't think he likes online me lol. Am going to cry my slef to sleep. I take everything on here with a pinch of salt. I've time for a few bloke's on here. Its the keyboard hardmen that can piss me off at times. Tbh i think keithuk is all right. Might of had a bad day. When am pissed off i just go to the boxing club let it out in the ring it works for me. But i can honestly say anything id say on here id say it to someone's face.

I didn't think he likes online me lol. Am going to wank my slef to sleep. I take everyone on here with a pinch of vasoline. I've naked time for a few bloke's on here. Its the keyboard hardmen that can wank me off at times. Tbh i think keithuk is all right. Might of had a bad day. When am pissed off i just go to the boxing club let it out in the guys ring it works for me. But i can honestly say anything id say on here id spunk on to someone's face.

Filthy talk from the machine boys as always [emoji15]

I didn't think he likes online me lol. Am going to cry my slef to sleep. I take everything on here with a pinch of salt. I've time for a few bloke's on here. Its the keyboard hardmen that can piss me off at times. Tbh i think keithuk is all right. Might of had a bad day. When am pissed off i just go to the boxing club let it out in the ring it works for me. But i can honestly say anything id say on here id say it to someone's face.
Went to bed ! Don't read to much into it. , I would not mean to offend and sorry you read it that way

as the title says anyone got or used a m tech mono mix machine ? had a search and can not find anything on the forums so was wondering if its similar to the ritmo ,voltage ease of use , materials and so on
any feed back would be good
cheers
There's
as the title says anyone got or used a m tech mono mix machine ? had a search and can not find anything on the forums so was wondering if its similar to the ritmo ,voltage ease of use , materials and so on
any feed back would be good
cheers

It's like the guys with machines feel they need to justify their machine by either being pushy about getting one or just being a complete arse about it. I've looked in to getting one and honestly for the houses we do I can absolutely do without the headaches of machine plastering and happily knock up our materials with a couple of megamixers fresh in the knowledge that I will not need to stop half way through a gable end because my machine has threw a hissy fit.

Now there's no doubt they work well for some and fair enough but for the majority of spreads doing private work out there I reckon they're still more hassle than their worth.

It's like the guys with machines feel they need to justify their machine by either being pushy about getting one or just being a complete arse about it. I've looked in to getting one and honestly for the houses we do I can absolutely do without the headaches of machine plastering and happily knock up our materials with a couple of megamixers fresh in the knowledge that I will not need to stop half way through a gable end because my machine has threw a hissy fit.

Now there's no doubt they work well for some and fair enough but for the majority of spreads doing private work out there I reckon they're still more hassle than their worth.

Well I half agree.

When they run run well and I look back at all that hand balling and think f*!k that! but when they don't run well I sometimes wish if i was fit enough I was back to the Belle mixer and lab carrying it up.

Whats a worry now is the coming months getting colder. I used to put loads of hurry up in and done before dark but now that stuff buggers the water works up is it back to the Belle mixer then chuck it in the Ritmo as a conveyor?

Status
Not open for further replies.