Anyone ever refused work cause the place a dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I did the same in a bed sit only had to rip out a bit of the ceiling dust was unreal your man just rolls over
They kept saying "do you have to make so much noise" ...i had to take drill outside to mix up...idiots got a @zombie one coat special with dirty water and one trowel off too.

Job for a woman who had a drug dealing son, his dog chewing plasterboard as I was carrying it in. Found drugs, money and search warrant in his bedroom (he was out and forgot I was coming) one morning he had 6 homies in his lounge selling them trainers (40 odd boxes of them) he was 17 , pregnant girlfriend and now in prison for shooting someone through a car windscreen. Lovely chap he was. Following week did a job for a billionaire bioscientist, metre high skirting and £300 a roll wallpaper. He was a f**k**g cock too mind.

Place with fleas once as the dust sheet went down could see the feckers bouncing towards like a wave, that was a quick exit.
Plenty of sites to be seen over the years but only work for nice people now those days are gone.
I would say 5-10% of people in housing association and council properties have been forgotten by the system and should be in care or home help.
People on anti-depressants handed out like smarties by gp's drink n drugs and lost all contact with normality.
I grew up in council house so not knocking anyone, just my opinion on growing trend of not caring as nobody cared running through generations now.sad.

Mates are for life not just for Christmas.....you'd do what you gotta do for the right friends! Anyway whats a bit of s**t between old friends.

Following week did a job for a billionaire bioscientist, metre high skirting and £300 a roll wallpaper. He was a f**k**g cock too mind.

I worked on a council housing estate and some of the houses where that scabby I was told I better wear trousers and yet on the same estate some of the houses were kept pristine. One of the ladies there would make use breakfast and lunch every single day and we had not even got to her house yet :D

Nice people are nice people no matter how much ££££ :D

I often find people with little money are more generous. Had an old lady in a very deprived area (graffiti on a wall in her estate said 'welcome to Gaza') go to pay me and got a big bag of coins out to make up the payment. Couldn't accept it, let her off £20 or so. Really opened my eyes. Did a job for a prostitute on the same estate once and saw her on babestation few months later (true story) that was a shock.

I often find people with little money are more generous. Had an old lady in a very deprived area (graffiti on a wall in her estate said 'welcome to Gaza') go to pay me and got a big bag of coins out to make up the payment. Couldn't accept it, let her off £20 or so. Really opened my eyes. Did a job for a prostitute on the same estate once and saw her on babestation few months later (true story) that was a shock.

yeah there are a lot of social experiments that show this...

Did you pull one off over it?

image.gif

I had to stand on some guys bed to patch a chase in a few months ago. No skin off my nose the place was a s**t hole I didn't even take my shoes off.

Wanking is free. And fun. So why not? Babe station... Mtv... British bake off... All worth a wank

I turned up at a small block of flats once to do 700m of coving once. Had 10 boxes of coving on the van and the rest on the way from the merchants. The whole place was such a f**k**g mess, I rang and cancelled the coving, gave the site manager f**k for wasting my time, told him to tell his boss never to call me again and f**k*d off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.