Anyone else had this text today??? is it true???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, some like one some like the other, buy one try it, it's not difficult ,it's not too expensive,don't like it,sell it on, many of us have done this remarkable thing.

I bought a pre-worn MT, then got the little score marks out with wet & dry paper, kept it flat in a specific rack, took all the advice on care, cleaning and storage I could find on the internet and it was all a load of cobblers. I still couldn't plaster worth a sh1t!

I will try refina and nela, but I expect one of them to make me good at plastering or I'll be sorely disappointed. :endesacuerdo:

I could put it on with a spoon im that fooking good no1 plasterer in the uk smoother09 peace out mo fos!!! Lol! Here we go lets go fishing

I bought a pre-worn MT, then got the little score marks out with wet & dry paper, kept it flat in a specific rack, took all the advice on care, cleaning and storage I could find on the internet and it was all a load of cobblers. I still couldn't plaster worth a sh1t!

I will try refina and nela, but I expect one of them to make me good at plastering or I'll be sorely disappointed. :endesacuerdo:
Get yourself a speedscam larry....sorted:rebotando:

marshalltown said the s*p*r*lex craze was just a fad...

These duraflex trowels have been out a while now... never used one so cant comment...

"This is my trowel,there are many like it but this is mine,"
Is it called Charlene??
images (62).jpg

I got that text and just recieved this today from same number.

Duraflex Trowel

You will now have seen or heard about the new marshal town extra flexible trowel.
We have a deal for anybody opening a trade account:

33 x expamet thin coat bead
12 x everbuild scrim
4 x sika pva
Only £99.99

Choose a free
13"-14" or 16" duraflex trowel
Free delivery, pay June 1st.
Thanks
Chris @wack

Status
Not open for further replies.