Any spray gangs want some work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny innit mate, put a post up for renderers ,machine spreads, or some one to do brick , stone, or line renders , no one responds, nut stick one up for skimmers an they all come out a the woodwork, skimmers do my head in

No replies because everyone is backed up due to the weather. As soon as it breaks everyone wants u at their job. Is this why u need a gang as well Putzzy?

Funny innit mate, put a post up for renderers ,machine spreads, or some one to do brick , stone, or line renders , no one responds, nut stick one up for skimmers an they all come out a the woodwork, skimmers do my head in

where does machine skimming stand?

No replies because everyone is backed up due to the weather. As soon as it breaks everyone wants u at their job. Is this why u need a gang as well Putzzy?

There's an element of truth there, all the lads and firms we deal with are that far behind with stuff.to think it was a heat wave this time last year 20c. We've not had either of our machines out in nearly a month now.

Working on a job that has a fully sealed scaffold :RpS_thumbsup: ,will not help next week with the temperatures at 1&2 :RpS_crying: ,roll on summer

Skimmers, renderer's or anything else from my experience on here its not worth advertising **** all. Of those that have bit I've had lee the gypsy whose work was spot on and I still use his mate, the others have been absolutely shocking. And if you reading this thinking I've done work for him and your names not led from Wigan then yes all the rest of you are ******* awful

Skimmers, renderer's or anything else from my experience on here its not worth advertising **** all. Of those that have bit I've had lee the gypsy whose work was spot on and I still use his mate, the others have been absolutely shocking. And if you reading this thinking I've done work for him and your names not led from Wigan then yes all the rest of you are ******* awful

What, so most of the lads on here aren't top quality tradesmen? Well I'm stunned and shocked.

NOT!!

when u advertis ur work u nearley allways get the worst guys looking for it because the good plasters dont need it

Thanks very much Barry. Good feed back cheers

Hey guy thanks for rreplys the job is in Bedford ,materials are matte ,mesh with EHI over the top the areas are not the best but the rates are good
currier,I had someone on site doing it for me they left a nice job but didn't like cleaning up so I told them about this problem and I don't think they liked it so they left me in the ****
i also have a few jobs to follow on in the Hertfordshire area any who's still interested Give me a call on 07523 949 258 ColinColin
cheers

We are always looking mate, gang of 6 two machines from guilford always looking for blockwork sites!!!! MP75 or BG. Lee 07454685654. Were you the guy looking for gangs for work in germany a while back???

Status
Not open for further replies.