any plasterers in the southwest need a helping hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

robrado974

Have not been on for a while . Was looking for someone else to work with in the devon area ? . Getting tired of working on me own all the time , bleedin ard work !. I know a few blokes down here and when i see em in the merchants they always say ''you still workin on your own , feck that i would not do it ''. Trouble is findin someone or others that do a good job and want to earn the dough. Most people i know are already teamed up with someone else . just thought i would ask on here . Thanks rob

I know what you mean mate i worked alone for years it does help to be with some one else, where in devon you based?

Depends what your goals are rob...........are you looking to expand until your empire covers the whole of the south-west, or are you happy just making a decent wage for yourself without much hassle? Personally I like the hassle-free route, but I know that I can pull in other self-employed lads if required - lads that you know who will leave a decent job. Both ways, you're still looking to have a network of good spreads around you with a bit of mutual respect:RpS_thumbup:

Thanks for reply .Based in paignton . Have been doin this job around ten years now , am used to working on stilts for the bigger ceilings , just a good honest hard working geezer really .

Depends what your goals are rob...........are you looking to expand until your empire covers the whole of the south-west, or are you happy just making a decent wage for yourself without much hassle? Personally I like the hassle-free route, but I know that I can pull in other self-employed lads if required - lads that you know who will leave a decent job. Both ways, you're still looking to have a network of good spreads around you with a bit of mutual respect:RpS_thumbup:

Just happy to earn a good wedge for a days collar realy ,three sets a day plus beadin , the usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.