Any one

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be China isnt it, just watched fake Britain tonight, why does any country do bussiness with these people, fake fire alarm cable with the potential to kill. The day they do fake Shiraz ime declaring war.

cant beleive that mate its not far from us that but I have never ever heard of them? the machines look like a mix of all manufacturers but maybe painted differently? how did you come across them mate

that's the most bizarre thing I've seen in machine world.......what's with the hell thing:confused:...is there an option to have satan himself airbrushed all over the hopper like for a bit of class:RpS_crying:

Hell!!! can only be appropriate when your pipes are full of wet/dry sludge. the customer has a beautiful manicured drive and garden and the machine is playing up on the top lift of scaffold. fuuukkk.. no thanks hell.

whats the go with the machine names?flame,firebomb,dynamite sounds like the cast of american gladiators:RpS_laugh:

cant beleive that mate its not far from us that but I have never ever heard of them? the machines look like a mix of all manufacturers but maybe painted differently? how did you come across them mate

they sent me a friend request:RpS_blushing::RpS_blushing:

Told you Flinny they are taking over, statistics from the Polish goverment say that of the half a million Poles in the UK 70.000 are registered unemployed, well one i thought there was at least half a million Poles in my street and two where do
these stastics come from.

Told you Flinny they are taking over, statistics from the Polish goverment say that of the half a million Poles in the UK 70.000 are registered unemployed, well one i thought there was at least half a million Poles in my street and two where do
these stastics come from.

they are made up like most statistics.

Come on its the bleeding obvious its Chinese but it will be be the same as the scooters they make when it goes wrong no spares

Status
Not open for further replies.