Any machines??

Bigstevehammer

Any machines sitting about collecting dust,whilst your all out spending your grant money quaffing caviar and blasting hookers..
Flaunting the system with your slim lines..Spare a thought for the ex leper’s lol...with sheckles...

In the market for a machine lads

Talk to me

Any machines sitting about collecting dust,whilst your all out spending your grant money quaffing caviar and blasting hookers..
Flaunting the system with your slim lines..Spare a thought for the ex leper’s lol...with sheckles...

Talk to me
I would get on the phone mate to all the pft dealers and Ryan P1 and Rambo tools and just keep in contact that's the best way to find out about them before they go on the market,
They're holding their money really well second-hand machines at the minute.

I dont know hiw some of them have the balls to ask for payment
Most of them and the jobs are one hit wonder's though,
they do a job realise it's harder than it looks and get nothing but complaints and the house they've done is nothing but a giant advertisement board showing how s*** their work is destroying any reputation they have

Talk to me
Call Pft northern Gemma called me yesterday they’ve got slimline ritmos in

Get one of these machines instead mate
Best machine around
Builder made it
£1550 if you want it
9C2378BB-E57E-4164-9CC9-58115F56F86D.jpeg

Wont be able to give them away soon colour render market is becoming saturated imo
It is, but the market is getting bigger, more and more new housing being built, it’s a housing boom where we are and a lot are rendered all through colour.

Most of them and the jobs are one hit wonder's though,
they do a job realise it's harder than it looks and get nothing but complaints and the house they've done is nothing but a giant advertisement board showing how s*** their work is destroying any reputation they have
Agreed. I’ve had a few were a plasterer has had a go and we’ve been called in to rectify bad workmanship, they won’t attempt it again.plus there finding with weather etc, you can make just as good money on internals. If your good at what you do, you’ll always get work at good figures.

It is, but the market is getting bigger, more and more new housing being built, it’s a housing boom where we are and a lot are rendered all through colour.
I have seen a lot of new build estates with a mix of brick and rendered homes.
After a couple of years the render looks s**t.
Worse than concrete print paving imo.

There look absoloute dog s**t do them new builds with new coloured render on them! There's loads about.3 years and there as grubby as a tramp

Coloured render will be like artex, and blockbuster video, and myspace .....................
I'd have a brick house all day long with no render,granted there look well when first done when done properly but every1 ive seen after a fdw years been done well we all know

So is there bc any machine lol...

I’m not a lover of mono..prefer thin coats,...just need one for my base coats etc..

Honestly,..I’ve seen a load of new builds that look shocking,thing is they’ll keep them on..straight into the next one

So is there bc any machine lol...

I’m not a lover of mono..prefer thin coats,...just need one for my base coats etc..

Honestly,..I’ve seen a load of new builds that look shocking,thing is they’ll keep them on..straight into the next one
You need a ritmo m mate best thin coat machine there is
20200721_122123.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve seen one but was worried about the pumping distance mate...
I’m only spraying

Kzp65 and where needed Johnstone’s base??

I’ve seen one but was worried about the pumping distance mate...
I’m only spraying

Kzp65 and where needed Johnstone’s base??
I use them everyday on base coats I use a 15m hose and carry an additional 5 m length if I need it 20 m no problem on bacecoat

No seriously the ritmo m doesn't have the vibrator and has a smaller motor,
Which in turn makes them lighter more compact cheaper wearable parts
Simpler engineering and design less to go wrong,
Pumps faster than the ritmo l and they are relentless only problem I've ever had wasn't the ritmo it was the extension lead and I put tons and tons of gear through it.
I needed another machine could have had the slimline but that confident in the m I brought a spare one.

No seriously the ritmo m doesn't have the vibrator and has a smaller motor,
Which in turn makes them lighter more compact cheaper wearable parts
Simpler engineering and design less to go wrong,
Pumps faster than the ritmo l and they are relentless only problem I've ever had wasn't the ritmo it was the extension lead and I put tons and tons of gear through it.
I needed another machine could have had the slimline but that confident in the m I brought a spare one.

Ah OK I see, (y)