Any machines for sale?

Members online

choppa

Hello all,

if you hear of any machines for sale preferably a ritmo L, will be spraying thin coat ocr and tough coat, I have got a budget but keep an eye out for me please and dm me, thank you,

There's an M200 with the silicone set up on ebay, wants £2890.00 or best offer

Looks a deal mate.
I think it's Scotland though.

There's an M200 with the silicone set up on ebay, wants £2890.00 or best offer

Looks a deal mate.
I think it's Scotland though.

Thank you mate, I must say I’m south Hampshire/Surrey area :lol:

Just give pft a ring they've usually got or know of ritmos on the market plus they'll service it before you'd get it.

You have been saying that since I joined the forum
You're not wrong. My garage has been a complete nightmare for years, but I've had a massive clear out. The Ritmo is definitely going along with the never used generator.

You're not wrong. My garage has been a complete nightmare for years, but I've had a massive clear out. The Ritmo is definitely going along with the never used generator.
Yours is a 110 power coat isn't it Andy has it got an onboard compressor, has he got to go with the generator

Look at all these vultures swooping in on andy machine and generator

Do you have a long gun too mate by any chance?
Yes mate long gun with a shut off tap thingy as well. Extension hopper as well, oh and the lance for spraying skim, Gyprime and apparently Microgobetis.
Nearly forgot, also the AV whatever water pump and waterbutt. Oh and the generator.

Yours is a 110 power coat isn't it Andy has it got an onboard compressor, has he got to go with the generator
Yes mate it is but with an uprated motor. I also had the water tube thingy changed to the same as a normal Ritmo. Oh and yes it has an onboard compressor.

Yes mate it is but with an uprated motor. I also had the water tube thingy changed to the same as a normal Ritmo. Oh and yes it has an onboard compressor.
Yes mate long gun with a shut off tap thingy as well. Extension hopper as well, oh and the lance for spraying skim, Gyprime and apparently Microgobetis.
Nearly forgot, also the AV whatever water pump and waterbutt. Oh and the generator.
Has it got to go with the extras or will you let the machine go on its own

Has it got to go with the extras or will you let the machine go on its own
I'd just like to sell as a package Tom. As you've probably gathered selling stuff isn't my strong point, so I don't want to be selling lots of individual bits.
I'd have thought that it'd make a really good first machine for someone who wants to give it a proper go.

I'd just like to sell as a package Tom. As you've probably gathered selling stuff isn't my strong point, so I don't want to be selling lots of individual bits.
I'd have thought that it'd make a really good first machine for someone who wants to give it a proper go.
Yes I understand mate doesn't make sense and might not sell the bits off easy,
The generator will sell easy though mate with or without the machine might actually make a bit more money

Did you get some photos Andy?

I got a new ritmo turbo for sale with lk402 compressor brand new Av water pump, hoses ect water butt, jetset gun, generator everything that’s needed

118ECD3D-E0EF-483D-B113-065EE6E6B053.jpeg