Another stolen machine

Plasterers1StopShop

IMG_7038.JPG
*** ATTENTION - STOLEN EQUIPMENT ***
Please be aware that one a Putzmeister P11 LMR machines has been stolen from a site in Bristol whilst on hire.

The machine is a 2013 Putzmeister P11 LMR with serial number: WPUP11LMRF4651138.

If you are approached or offered this type of machine, please contact CES HIRE immediately on 01494 715472.
Please share this post and make everyone aware!
Thank you for your help
www.ces-hire.com

Did you know the outfit who hired it? I mean are they regular customers with a track record? I'm not saying it's them but maybe they have hired it and just saidit was stolen?

Theres been plenty of mini diggers been took off site in the past.....taking them outta the uk is a better option of selling and not getting caught.
Sneaky fuucking dirty europeans selling them back to the germans.

New some guys a couple of years ago who got paid to go to Europe to search for big diggers etc that had gone missing from over here.

Ud think there will be some cctv footage available, but unless the thieves were parked illegally or doin 34 in a 30 mph zone the so called police wont lift a finger to help

the hard sad facts are it happens to us all, we get complacent when on job sites, more so when there a while and always think things are fine !!!!, but others are also watching from afar, security guards on site are often in on the deal,

I took the works van home a few years ago, Parked it outside my house, slightly less than a body width to the next car to protect side door,
Woke up at 6 am following morning , Side door open and Wacker plate and Stihlsaw GONE!!
No idea how they did it, but they did!!
Proves if something is a target nothing can be done to stop them,
Apparently gas blow torch is standard tools for locks, Or if quite tricky to get in, A big hole is cut!!!

I nearly got stabbed in oldham .....working late and caught 2 lads breaking into ground workers cabin trying to steal the wacker plate......fuucking 2 security gaurds wouldnt leave their cabin.

Bootle/anfield/birkenhead poor guards were always getting roughed up by the local thieves.