Another speedskim bloody question

John j

Mono Don
which blade plastic or steel . I think steel only only flatten with it though . Gonna treat me Sen

It's plastic one to flatten and steel at the end but to be honest I like plastic all the way

St blade is what u need first

Ain't 300 a trowel lol

Homemade Speedskim/plazzitrowel courtesy of @badgerrr
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1501793352.731307.jpg
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1501793373.562817.jpg

I rarely use 600, 1200 used the most, use 1800 more than 600.
Plastics for flattening steel for finishing myself, you lads must really look after the plastic if you finish with them, but, having seen @Vincey's van, I'm not in the least surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked on one stop ( this best place for em price wise ) do the extensions come with poles or do you get these seperate

Had mine for a year. Just can't get used to them so they just lie I'm the van gathering dust. Very disappointed

Had mine a good while tried it didnt like it on a few occasions. Been trying it out again lately (blueblade) im liking it flattening only, hoping to progress a bit further with it now. Sure takes a bit of graft out of the job.

Stick them on ebay get some money back from them :D
Had mine a good while tried it didnt like it on a few occasions. Been trying it out again lately (blueblade) im liking it flattening only, hoping to progress a bit further with it now. Sure takes a bit of graft out of the job.
Size ye got. I might take it of your hands . Let me know as ordering one today

That's impressive.

Love stuff like that.

What did you glue that together with?

I can't take credit for them, those pics were shared on here by @badgerrr might not have right number of rrrs in the name or even right person at all