Andyg back

hello how u all doing
Great mate! You have been sorely missed and I think I'm speaking for everyone!
1510605585_7nq9FO (1).gif

He's been away writing his memoirs the troubled life of a dirty little plastering piss ant. Murderer on the tools! Written by Andy g. Be a good read!

not too bad mate.
yourself??
s**t mate this firm wanted me to travel l hour to job work for 2.50 square meter skimming on my own. my van and my tool and fuel o and they stop u 5% retention. they'd no money in plastering for your skills?

s**t mate this firm wanted me to travel l hour to job work for 2.50 square meter skimming on my own. my van and my tool and fuel o and they stop u 5% retention. they'd no money in plastering for your skills?

its not a skill.
anyone can plaster.
thick cuunts only think it's a skill.
waste of life in my opinion.

but pays the way.

nothing artistic about pushing shite up walls and ceilings my friend.

but its the path we choose (y)

its not a skill.
anyone can plaster.
thick cuunts only think it's a skill.
waste of life in my opinion.

but pays the way.

nothing artistic about pushing shite up walls and ceilings my friend.

but its the path we choose (y)
got to say on this site it's a new college and we are the only trade on site that makes a mess every ones trade is clean Evan the labs job

got to say on this site it's a new college and we are the only trade on site that makes a mess every ones trade is clean Evan the labs job

I'm skimming 8 so called luxury flats mate.
its factory work.

works shiite no matter what it is :birra:

Glad to see you back Andy. Time to move on to another company these you have been subbying to are taking advantage.

There must be other site bashing plastering companies you can try. Even agencies will pay better on hourly rate.

Don't matter it's just money in the pocket fella whatever we do in life (y) better than stacking shelf's for Asda!
I sometimes wonder if there's a supermarket forum and they all complain about trolleys and random s**t! And compete with each other saying your not a real shelf stacker if you don't use the speedstack system:LOL:

I honestly believe someone with the right attitude , can leave school with zero education and within two weeks would be capable of 25 m a day , site , board , passable , enough candy to start a career of big dreams , there's always money in muck