Am I using my refina plazzi right?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find reading these threads great but I keep changing methods ive found the more I use the plastic the earlier I can jump on it . Here my current method 1 layon mt 2 flatten eze spat 3 lay on mt again 4flatten eze 5 jump on plazzy or flatten again with spat 6plazzy.havent used s*p*r*lex since I purchased spats but loving the plazzy the newer the better!

I make my own plastic trowls,get a cheap trowl and stick a plastic fore exit sign on it,works like a.dream for a fraction of the price you would pay for a refina

Out the plastics I've tried they defiantly shine it up the best but I found them a little small, prefer the larger ones like Refina but prefer s*p*r*lex to both now.

I've tried most new tools but for me it's lay 1st coat with steel trowel, 2nd coat s*p*r*lex 3 rubs s*p*r*lex. Personally find it a lot easier

The s*p*r*lex lays on ok then does it?

Yes bud, second coat goes on beautiful with it..

Check out this fat bloke laying on with a flex..

[video=youtube_share;iggXMM1HlQs]http://youtu.be/iggXMM1HlQs[/video]

Leebo02 only save a couple of quid if your using the ones from one stop,but your using a proper trowle and not one that looks and feels like a float,forge steel trowle and a plastic fire escape sign works out at about a tenner from screw fix

Status
Not open for further replies.