Am i missing summet???

Members online

Ive been preparing a nice dinner for her today when she returns from rock wooling and boarding the hall ceiling.
trailer park boys chef GIF

So it is bent all over the shop then lol
I've left mine on site , dead flat , do pic tomorrow and you can laugh at the buildup of muck lol
( same as my trowels )
I've been strictly ss all the way through ( no water apart from brushing angles ) I tell you Rich it's a game changer , I wouldn't use it if the end result was poorer quality
Trouble is I don't put more on , just do more coffee lol

I've left mine on site , dead flat , do pic tomorrow and you can laugh at the buildup of muck lol
( same as my trowels )
I've been strictly ss all the way through ( no water apart from brushing angles ) I tell you Rich it's a game changer , I wouldn't use it if the end result was poorer quality
Trouble is I don't put more on , just do more coffee lol
I wouldnt bother wasting your time you cant explain to somebody how to use them,just because they can't use them they think knowbody can

I wouldnt bother wasting your time you cant explain to somebody how to use them,just because they can't use them they think knowbody can
I think the problem is people shortcut the laying on flat and expect miracles

Theres things I cant use like spats there just not for me but I don't know how to use them,dsnt mean there s**t
I'm quite getting the bug for trying these different things , I've only got a 1200 and been on mainly overskim so it's a bit long to go with the flow to be fully effective but makes life simpler for sure. The odd new board work I've had it's a blessing.

Looks neater than when I've finished it with a trowel

I'm quite getting the bug for trying these different things , I've only got a 1200 and been on mainly overskim so it's a bit long to go with the flow to be fully effective but makes life simpler for sure. The odd new board work I've had it's a blessing.

Looks neater than when I've finished it with a trowel
Get the 900mm

For clarity what im trying to explain is forget sizes for a minute.

If all were 600mm for example then why would flattenig straight away with a s*p*r*lex be any different to a speedskim or spat in that there all blades with flex.
A speedskim is nothing near as flexible as a spat or s*p*r*lex trowel mate.

A speedskim is nothing near as flexible as a spat or s*p*r*lex trowel mate.
You recon?...see i would have thought the opposite!

I recon if i run a speedskim over a wet wall i would take less off rhan if i tried same with a spat or flexi trowel?

You recon?...see i would have thought the opposite!

I recon if i run a speedskim over a wet wall i would take less off rhan if i tried same with a spat or flexi trowel?
Well I've had Nela flexy trowels and Eze spats and they're definitely more flexible than the speedskim.

Don’t you get bored talking about spats plazi b*ll***s! Just get job done get paid go home get pissed shag ya mrs or boyfriend or gender neutral partner that neither identifies as male or female non binary person (y)

Don’t you get bored talking about spats plazi b*ll***s! Just get job done get paid go home get pissed shag ya mrs or boyfriend or gender neutral partner that neither identifies as male or female non binary person (y)
Bores me to death.like people putting skimming photos up

We use thincoat spats not sure what they are tbh must of had em 10yrs could scrape a floor with em if you wanted so im guessing a thicker gauge than eze spats?

I used to use speedskims mate
put it on flatten it
then speedskim it still wet.
then trowel it again it would unflatten what the speedskim did lol
so speedy it again
few cross trowels it turned out nice ....

to me it was over kill.
used to like them though (y) (y)

put it on flatten it
so speedy it again

to me it was over kill.
Are you confusing 'overkill' with 'do a decent job' again you slag? (read 'slag' in cockney accent)

We use thincoat spats not sure what they are tbh must of had em 10yrs could scrape a floor with em if you wanted so im guessing a thicker gauge than eze spats?
I used to use them 600 spats they are a lot more rigid than a flexi blade i can't use them anymore

put it on flatten it
so speedy it again

to me it was over kill.

Do you know what mate thats exactly what i find i think there better to just use right upto wet trowel or you undo what you did before.

But then i think ffs i only used to trowel the wall 3 times with a mt then go back in room once going dark for a dry trowel so felt like touching walls to much

Do you know what mate thats exactly what i find i think there better to just use right upto wet trowel or you undo what you did before.

But then i think ffs i only used to trowel the wall 3 times with a mt then go back in room once going dark for a dry trowel so felt like touching walls to much
Ye but uve got more times to do other things.why would you want to flatten a 30m2 lid with a trowel young man? Speedskim twice then medi and super..job done