Always have a back up trowel.

Members online

Nicm

In case you fall and f**k your regular one up.
Always have a back up trowel.

Fine.A sore hip and elbow for a few days.Got me thinking how someone’s life and earning capacity could be affected out of the blue.
Life is much more important than earnings capacity and should be totally unconnected.

Standard, I’ve always got a second in command being broken in gently geez. Literally gut wrenching when you break / snap the money maker! :cry:
Trowel never made you a penny old sparrow, try asking it to go and make you some cash while you have a day off.

Thanks Keith.I have about 9 or ten in the van!.Went through all the s*p*r*lex’s.Have a refina and mediflex still in the package gathering dust.I just went back to one trowel from start to finish and am happier for it.Thanks again for your kind offer.
I went back to no trowels lol. No problem i can't even give my f**k**g trowels away. I have 4or8 mt trowels all broken in somewhere if you ever need them let me know

I went back to no trowels lol. No problem i can't even give my f**k**g trowels away. I have 4or8 mt trowels all broken in somewhere if you ever need them let me know
Can i have one mate preferably one that can render as well.

Same happened to my curry carbon I snapped the nut off it
Hopefully one day I’ll find time to slip a nice new nut on it

They carbon.

I honestly cant finish with owt except me nela carbon. I.m f**k*d when that goes
They take forever to break in and slightly heavier than MT.And a bit more rigid as well.But if u get one nice you have a good one.You should start breaking another one in.