Algeeman yer freak!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
I spent 2 years up there with my brother
skimming 4 sites
keeping trades going.

then slowed off so we back to lancs damien.

just the drive everyday :rayos: :rayos:

lads tacking ahead of me from penrith.
I worked in newby bridge years ago for a Manchester outfit but we was in digs . Spent more than we earned getting pissed up every night. Lol:birras:

I got married in Loch Lomand :)
9878f53d1e982a79b6d1112a706a10da.jpg

We stopped at wooler. We go to a lodge in kielder forest end of month . Looks amazing.
Booked a lodge at barmbrough for next year .
We need to go in seaon to get out to some of islands
We live in a beautiful country, with members all over the country in each nation we should have a tpf trip advisor.

I worked in newby bridge years ago for a Manchester outfit but we was in digs . Spent more than we earned getting pissed up every night. Lol:birras:

like a wee holiday working away...

then again van went in for MOT last Thursday....

that was a 4 day holiday :rayos: :club: :birra: :rayos: :birra:

same here john
were holidays in uk this year ....

not dragging kids abroad for a while until fin gets a bit older ....

salou was good last year....

but 3 kids and a baby :X3: :X3:

Just less stress. . You spend 24 hours travelling. Little leds love getting his wellies on and going on a mission. Some beautiful places to rent. We do a shop and get all beer in before we go . And its just pure family time. f**k**g love it and keeps trowel goi g to get candy in for next one

Best pork pies are up north though! These southerners can make a pasty but they ain’t got a fookin clue with pork pies! Must be sommat in the water :risas2:

Took the kids on a road trip last year, 3 days in York, 3 in Edinburgh and 2 in Newby Bridge...kids loved seeing it all, we did the tourist bus in York and Edinburgh which was brilliant - the tourist bus went down Leith in Edinburgh, the kids were like “look, dads looking in the opposite direction to everyone else, he must have spotted something brill”, I spotted a spreads silver Transit with the back doors open and a DeWalt battery drill in there, 2 of them looked up at me looking at them - they must have thought, that sad cuunt must be a spread on holiday. The UK has some beautiful places :)

Took the kids on a road trip last year, 3 days in York, 3 in Edinburgh and 2 in Newby Bridge...kids loved seeing it all, we did the tourist bus in York and Edinburgh which was brilliant - the tourist bus went down Leith in Edinburgh, the kids were like “look, dads looking in the opposite direction to everyone else, he must have spotted something brill”, I spotted a spreads silver Transit with the back doors open and a DeWalt battery drill in there, 2 of them looked up at me looking at them - they must have thought, that sad cuunt must be a spread on holiday. The UK has some beautiful places :)

took my oldest daughter for a day out with dad a while ago
ended up in Lancaster castle
showed us around the old prison cells lol

best day of her life (y) (y)