Airless plasterers wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lime

Team of Airless plasterers wanted if any out there obvoiusly with good experience and own machine, 30,000m2 student accomadation in Southampton, to start in the next week!! Call Mike for more info and rates, 07877878113. ( Knauf Airless )

Good team can average 200m2 of finished walls a day.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

Student accomadation equals lots of small areas normaly

at essex university they have 6 rooms that share 1 kitchen, each room has a plastic bathroom pod in their room. and you get a corridor area. usually loads of plastering gangs as the whole block comes ready at one time.

at essex university they have 6 rooms that share 1 kitchen, each room has a plastic bathroom pod in their room. and you get a corridor area. usually loads of plastering gangs as the whole block comes ready at one time.
You didn't work there did you ? I was there from start to finish, Prices were average but money was there to be earned

You didn't work there did you ? I was there from start to finish, Prices were average but money was there to be earned

we have worked several times over the years, in 1966 we worked on the mansion. then screeding the tower blocks, the last accommodation blocks we worked on where for amy on the hill near the chemistry block.
we did not work on the blocks at the bottom of the hill near B and Q.
tony bishby did ask us to do the ewi on those blocks, we declined, it is a lot of aggro covering the wages for a big gang on ewi.

We worked on student blocks in Bradford 1000 bedrooms, for a firm from Wolverhampton £1.60m2 ,found it very hard to make money on them rates. Had to do it though cos nowt else at the time

Don't plaster for those rates mate its pointless.

Its much easier to earn money without killing yourself Grafting for that.

I would have no problem going in a warehouse for a few month until summit else came up

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Hi Nisus, what machines do you use and have you applied the Knauf Airless product? Give me a call to discuss.........number on profile

Yeh Nisus was hairless machine do you use

We worked on student blocks in Bradford 1000 bedrooms, for a firm from Wolverhampton £1.60m2 ,found it very hard to make money on them rates. Had to do it though cos nowt else at the time

i thought that they had abolished slavery!

i thought that they had abolished slavery!

This is great britain......we tell all the world how good/fair/free speech were not racist. We support equal opportunity women aint discriminated against in the work place etc etc.

But really underneath all the politically correct paperwork, we are guilty of all the above. Always have always will in a wealth rules poor establishment.

They know if they really did the math there are many people earning less than minimum wage, but they wont. This country wants cheap labour because were trying to compete with industrial countries where slavery still exists. The toffs hate the workers earning good money.

Rant rant rant lalallala

Lime give me a call I'm available after Christmas for this, crawley or Basingstoke

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.