Airless paint sprayer

Tinytom

We’ve got a decent sized job on in a local industrial unit, the client has asked for it to be sprayed, there’s about 200sqm of wall and similar ceiling
Usually I’d sub this out but I do like having a play with new tools, anyone got any experience with airless sprayers?
You can buy from screwfix at £500ish or upto £3000
I’m going to have a ring around today and see if I can hire one

We’ve got a decent sized job on in a local industrial unit, the client has asked for it to be sprayed, there’s about 200sqm of wall and similar ceiling
Usually I’d sub this out but I do like having a play with new tools, anyone got any experience with airless sprayers?
You can buy from screwfix at £500ish or upto £3000
I’m going to have a ring around today and see if I can hire one

I’ve got a Qtec Tom. Brilliant bit of kit, on bigger refurbs, but on most jobs I do it ain’t worth setting up unless there’s a good few rooms to go at. Bought it secondhand a few years ago for £650…about £1500 new and the guy had only bought it to paint his unit out and hadn’t used it since.

Easy enough to use, but I used to do a bit of car spraying when I was younger so that helped with the learning curve. Give it a go, if you do any painting work. I only tend to use it for mist coating, but you can get a room from bare plaster to solid white really quickly.

I had a Titan 440i. Great bit of kit. Used to do a mist coats on overskims.
Wasn’t getting as much as I liked and when my lock up flooded and killed it I was paid out on insurance so didn’t replace it.

Will they all spray masonry paint? It’s I’m going over blockwork and asbestos roof panels

Will they all spray masonry paint? It’s I’m going over blockwork and asbestos roof panels
A lot of the cheap ones won't, some masonry paints have a very slight accurate/texture will need a water down viscosity,
Graco and qtech are the best and will spray straight out the tub,
A hopper and compressor is the cheapest option