Ahoy there

Members online

Fishyfingers

Was reading up on weber pral and come across your forum ,so thought while the missus is stuck with her head in Facebook,I'd say hello.little bit about me,54 ,been plastering since I left school and started with my dad,he was a spread too,oh the tales he told about the old days,so I've been at it for 38 years now,and feeling tired now,knees f**k*d,back aching,elbow strapped up,oh and an unfortunate propensity to drink too much,but apart from that I'm fine,I realise you'll all be in bed now,so I'll wish you all a good day for tomorrow or if your reading this tomorrow it will be today,by the way I'm in Yorkshire,for the uneducated amongst you that is a little known part of the country north of Essex

Was reading up on weber pral and come across your forum ,so thought while the missus is stuck with her head in Facebook,I'd say hello.little bit about me,54 ,been plastering since I left school and started with my dad,he was a spread too,oh the tales he told about the old days,so I've been at it for 38 years now,and feeling tired now,knees f**k*d,back aching,elbow strapped up,oh and an unfortunate propensity to drink too much,but apart from that I'm fine,I realise you'll all be in bed now,so I'll wish you all a good day for tomorrow or if your reading this tomorrow it will be today,by the way I'm in Yorkshire,for the uneducated amongst you that is a little known part of the country north of Essex
Welcome to the forum great to have older members on here that share tips and experiences..
There are quite a few others 50 plus ers on here as well

Welcome along :D

You are going to fit right in :D

hello fishy, essex boy here, we know yorkshire, we stop there to have a piss when we go up that way to watch the mighty hammers trim up those in the north east!
what is all this about aches and pains and feeling tired, a little bit of plastering fect you up?