Afternoon sprays yet?

Andy M

As above really, its getting that tricky time of year when you risk applying in the afternoon.Going to try one tomorrow, only 35 metres in Parex and start spraying about 2pm.
Bloody weathers all over the place up in the north west right now ,but noticed the material is taking that weekend bit longer for same day scrape.

We've done some same day with weber this week.
Done one with monorex over monogris with hurry up and was there till 9pm!
Finished scraping in the light but cleaned up in dRkness with phone for lighting!
Could even try retarder then you know your safe!

Yeah Webers quicker,did a Monorex job on Saturday which was on for 10 and only got it opened up for 4 then finished 6.30 ish.

Thinking of doing a afternoon spray tomorrow,starting about 2.30-3ish k-rend on top of hp12,so it should hold it back abit.
Night time temps are about 13 degrees at the mo

Thinking of doing a afternoon spray tomorrow,starting about 2.30-3ish k-rend on top of hp12,so it should hold it back abit.
Night time temps are about 13 degrees at the mo
Should be ok your need an early start as that s**t gets hard
I don't use it, so no idea. I've been using sas and same day this week.

Done a monorex today on monogris base. Quite a bit of axel accelerator in and on for 10. Just ready for opening up at 2.20 and done for 4pm.

13c overcast this morning and 15c this afternoon.

Without go quick it will be an overnighter. Spray till 6pm with retarder in get there for sunrise next morning.

A good measure with parex is if it stays above 10 degrees overnight then it's still same day for us.it all depends on what machine your using it seems to set faster with a diesel.An electric machine seems to make the next day rub easier

I use Tardex, but going to experiment with another.

Heat loss on occupied houses needs to be taken into account.

Last winter I did a late spray with Tardex on a poorly insulated semi and it was hard the next day. Next job same temp but better insulated was no problem just right for i sectioning.

Sprayed at 3 yesterday on hp12 base coat 50sqm temps where supposed to be 12 degrees last night.got there this morning and had to hack the lot back off lol.
I'm gutted really:cachetada::crying:

I use Tardex, but going to experiment with another.

Heat loss on occupied houses needs to be taken into account.

Last winter I did a late spray with Tardex on a poorly insulated semi and it was hard the next day. Next job same temp but better insulated was no problem just right for i sectioning.
What sort of dosage do you work to rigsby with the retarder? And have you tried it with k rend?

Sprayed at 3 yesterday on hp12 base coat 50sqm temps where supposed to be 12 degrees last night.got there this morning and had to hack the lot back off lol.
I'm gutted really:cachetada::crying:
That's a shitter, we only had 30 m or so on,back for daybreak and it was like iron lol. Took miles longer to cut back ,Temps rose in the evening and strong winds,kiss of death for mono.

Reactions: cjs
Done 2 mono jobs this week one was on for 9:30 finished and cleans for 4:30 using ecorend, yesterday on for ten in the van for 4:30 using Webber just finished the gable today on for 9:15 it's opened up and waiting to I section should be done for. 3:30 [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We done a k1 job today think highest temp in forecast was 17 and sun wasn't even on the gable we put on last we were on for 10.15 and got in van just gone 5. We just open it up as soon as we can and it always seems to go.

Reactions: Mag
The weather is defo changing its freezing where I am in London,was gonna throw a bundle of 50s of Fire to keep warm

As above really, its getting that tricky time of year when you risk applying in the afternoon.Going to try one tomorrow, only 35 metres in Parex and start spraying about 2pm.
Bloody weathers all over the place up in the north west right now ,but noticed the material is taking that weekend bit longer for same day scrape.
You still spraying parex monorex these days?