Advise on egg shell wall/easi fill

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

christiffa25

Hey guys,

Bit of advice if anyone can help. Me partners mum & dad have just stripped off the wallpaper in there new front room with a steamer and underneath is egg shell paint. Problem is in large patches the egg shell paint has come off also with the wallpaper....

The original plan was to just paint the walls, which is impossible now as there all un-even with bits of paint in some places, not in others.

Now my question is can I use easi fill to level it all back out again, sand it then paint with emulsion?? And if so, do you have to use any pva under easi fill???

Really don't wanna be stripping all the tough egg shell paint that's left off or them dropping hints for me to re-skim the walls either!

Cheers guys

The egg shell probably needs to come off completely, probably two coats of paint one oil and one water based,,

Yeah Flynny's right. That's twice...

No need to oil base anything, or scrape anything that isn't already falling off.

3 times tosser lol
Dear Tosser,

May I deeply apologise for calling you a tosser a while back, while you did deserve it and are clearly a perfect example of one, I didn't expect you to take it so bad.

All my love, always Dan xxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.