Advice on plastering we had done

Maine

Hi there,

We had our walls plastered a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting two weeks so far for it to dry. We still have a few patches on some of the walls, and just wondering if it's dry enough to do a mist coat yet, or whether we should wait longer?

Photos attached! Thanks

PXL_20201118_192611363.jpg

PXL_20201118_192540800.jpg

Hi there,

We had our walls plastered a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting two weeks so far for it to dry. We still have a few patches on some of the walls, and just wondering if it's dry enough to do a mist coat yet, or whether we should wait longer?

Photos attached! Thanks

View attachment 55874

View attachment 55873
Doesn't look wet? Just looks like a s**t job

In what way? If it's not good I can query with the plasterer we used. We haven't had this done before so have no idea what's normal or not.
As Ritch said it will paint up fine, definitely not worth complaining about, but as I said that isn't wet it's just where the plaster has dried out patchy.

Apart from what looks like hes ran a brush up the right internal and back wall doesnt look flat. i cant see where all the s**t job remarks are coming ftom. I bet he had to stand ladders against that while he did it too
Hes probably gone over old shitty walls so woukd possibly dry patchy

Apart from what looks like hes ran a brush up the right internal and back wall doesnt look flat. i cant see where all the s**t job remarks are coming ftom. I bet he had to stand ladders against that while he did it too
Hes probably gone over old shitty walls so woukd possibly dry patchy
Yeh they were on ladders, and the walls were terrible underneath. We had to remove loads of wood chip wallpaper, old paint and sugar soap the walls down a couple of weeks before they came.

He came to check whether it was dry the other day and he confirmed that it had just dried patchy.

To be honest, the walls are a million times better than they were before, so we are happy.