Advice for property developer

Members online

Write a reply, try to enhance it and make myself look erudite and pure brilliant by adding a smiley face, and they don't appear on the finished reply ☹️️ (Sad face).

IMG_0859.PNG
Danny and co...banter is good....I'm all for it....going to post you pics of this guys 'fixed' product ......on return to fix it.....(posted pic)
..'what's wrong with it?' .... specaha

View attachment 15742 Danny and co...banter is good....I'm all for it....going to post you pics of this guys 'fixed' product ......on return to fix it.....(posted pic)
This is what I bought.....check the 100 year old walls ....wait till the same pic of same wall....with guy back to 'fix' the above 'disaster' pics asking ....' what's wrong with it?..... hellooooo......lets run a book on what this company is called....hahaaa

Thats Dam shocking work, and you would expect either dust sheets, or a good clean up if no sheets used.
So appreciate you reply.....got left with mess ..shite job ...back to fix...worse than before ....and clean had to clean up.....guilted in to paying for Santa ...

View attachment 15742 Danny and co.have done with filler in ..banter is good....I'm all for it....going to post you pics of this guys 'fixed' product ......on return to fix it.....(posted pic)
This is the original bathroom....as purchased....had a few dents here and there but solid....could have done with filler in 30 mins ......you guys know it's shite...You will all be in your nursing home saying...'mind thar girl that guy f**k*d over and robbed ....he thinks it's ok....'full price thanks ....anything wrong can be fixed' bloody comedian......will give you a close up of 'fixed' tomorrow....

Some nice brush finish there, and the frame cleaning fairy clearly hasn't been.

Larry, that's not how it's done.
Liked.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
hi spot of bother...new to property finding my feet...employed the wrong person.....is it normal for some one to say ' pay full price and anything wrong can can be fixed?' Surely there is pride in a aJob? ...3 days cleaning s**t up

Lol, someone found the left over xmas sherry last night:D