acrylic set up

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwi

im looking to start spraying acrylic with the ritmo m 240 what sort of set up are you guys using ?

I've got the Refina c330 comp. it's a cracking little bit of kit. Enough air to give you a nice even texture, it's cheap and most importantly....it's orange so matches the ritmo!

I've got the Refina c330 comp. it's a cracking little bit of kit. Enough air to give you a nice even texture, it's cheap and most importantly....it's orange so matches the ritmo!

when did you get that butt? i thought you were using the onboard comp and were having a heavier finish than the norm ?

We have been having issues if it runs for a long time.

Not sure what was going on the other day Les as once I got it home it ran for 15+ mins on both a tranny and genny. Was cutting out after a 4 mins on site????? I don't understand these things. How can site power not be good enough yet a 2.5kva tranny is???

Clarke PE15 is the way forward. Loads of air and never misses a beat and no issues with running it of the site box the refina had issues with!

To go with a ritmo m 240 the Refina 240v is perfect. Not sure on the 110 version but the mains powered one runs all day without ever getting too hot and it's never cut out once.

Status
Not open for further replies.