Absolute Pot Luck

Sitting here tonight thinking how the hell does it happen,up until 3 weeks ago was doing usual week to week bookings , plodding along , then bang completely out of no where April went , now May near enough booked , tbf I normally hate being booked up but looking forward to summer if it comes

Think I’ve got enough for the rest of the year at present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting here tonight thinking how the hell does it happen,up until 3 weeks ago was doing usual week to week bookings , plodding along , then bang completely out of no where April went , now May near enough booked , tbf I normally hate being booked up but looking forward to summer if it comes
Summer always comes

For about 2 to 3 days

you see I always thought that but in reality it is pretty good here in the summer....

Most people hate the summer here because the weather can be pants most weekends but if you can work your time around that then the summers are pretty good :D

you see I always thought that but in reality it is pretty good here in the summer....

Most people hate the summer here because the weather can be pants most weekends but if you can work your time around that then the summers are pretty good .

Yeah i just tell customer if its sunny I.m not coming lol

I try and leave a few free days here and there between bookings cos I hate telling folk I cant fit them in for 3/4/5/6 wks

Then you can always just leave it free and have a well-deserved day off...but usually greed kicks in and you`re out chasing a few quid lol

I tend to work through winter and try and take the summers off :D

im not sure how you work that out theres more light in the summer.
i dont think anyone earns as much in the cold wet dark freezing seasons..everyones got tax rebates coming now so i suppose domestic lads will be kept busier...up your rates lads !!

then again november is always my biggest earner.....woman want to move into there nice new homes before xmas.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180407-215345.png
    Screenshot_20180407-215345.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 199
3 sets once we can get them to set in time so any time now til about October November, 3 set days Yeha

i can get 30m skim set now done in 1 hour 40mins.
45m in small plots 60/70 in big plots 2.5 hours...getting to old or lazy to do 3 sets a day though.
3 of them little 30m seems a doddle...like i havnt been to work.

what a s**t life we live hahha !!

i can get 30m skim set now done in 1 hour 40mins.
45m in small plots 60/70 in big plots 2.5 hours...getting to old or lazy to do 3 sets a day though.
3 of them little 30m seems a doddle...like i havnt been to work.

what a s**t life we live hahha !!

On price (we have a labourer) we usually use 5-7bags a set between two of us. I don't count metres so haven't a clue what that is.

Different note on a 170 cash out atm on a 9 fold for 430 lol banfield 1 up at half time, if they win I be waiting on boca Jr's lol

On price (we have a labourer) we usually use 5-7bags a set between two of us. I don't count metres so haven't a clue what that is.

Different note on a 170 cash out atm on a 9 fold for 430 lol banfield 1 up at half time, if they win I be waiting on boca Jr's lol

my not advice but ..urmmm excitment for ya would be stick it out(y)

my not advice but ..urmmm excitment for ya would be stick it out(y)
I am, I had 6 up and had benfica and was offering me 75 I let it run, 92min pen won that game, so I'm feeling lucky so I'm letting it run as long as other team doesn't score again banfield, that will feck things

I am, I had 6 up and had benfica and was offering me 75 I let it run, 92min pen won that game, so I'm feeling lucky so I'm letting it run as long as other team doesn't score again banfield, that will feck things

i think you me and @gps should see how it works out pick a match every now and then ...take turns and stick to our guns mate (y)
i hope you win my friend x

Reactions: gps
i think you me and @gps should see how it works out pick a match every now and then ...take turns and stick to our guns mate (y)
i hope you win my friend x
Banfield 2 nil up, offering me 200. Boca are ten points clear or so and they playing team in 15th or 16th, so hopefully get one. Overdue if I do lol

Always one that does, but I've had sparta come from 2-1 down and win 3 2 late on and a 92 benfica winner so believing the luck is in. Lol

bank it simon....good matches on tomorrow
Mate it's not there anymore. Its now saying a match I bet on it said won didn't win, I said genk btts and apparently it was 1-0 so why the fucks it told me all night I won it... .

Mate it's not there anymore. Its now saying a match I bet on it said won didn't win, I said genk btts and apparently it was 1-0 so why the fucks it told me all night I won it... .

go on then @gps pick a bet sir.. simon next...1 at a time see how we get on :numberone:

I'm sick end after that last night lol. F*****g glitch in their system, bet was dead the whole time. Hopes up for nothing lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180407-214457.png
    Screenshot_20180407-214457.png
    252.9 KB · Views: 164