A thread about burgers

Members online

Olican

Private Member
I claimed on another thread that I would post a thread about burgers so here is my thread about burgers.

I bought my brother a silly little gift ( one of those JML gadgets) he's a chef so thought he might like it....
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1483297182.829154.jpg

What turned out were probably the tastiest burgers I have ever tasted
So easy to use, I made a black pudding , mushroom and cheese stuffed burger
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1483297328.247965.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1483297363.615851.jpg

Followed by a spinach, mozzarella and pepper stuffed burger. Better than any I've tasted in any restaurant
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1483297451.260574.jpg

Macdonalds festive Christmas burgers were nice they stopped doing them now though, yours does look tasty I'm a burger freak too

They look good and tasty ide use our george foreman,Trouble with burgers they repeat on me!

You should see my eggs, too runny and you lose most of the yolk. Perfect runnyiness shout saturate no further than depth of bread

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1483301052.881007.jpg

Yolk should be dead centre and egg white with a uniform circumference
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1483301167.322122.jpg

You making me feel guilty, all that shite we eat here out of cardboard box
You should see my eggs, too runny and you lose most of the yolk. Perfect runnyiness shout saturate no further than depth of bread

View attachment 15550

Yolk should be dead centre and egg white with a uniform circumference
View attachment 15551
Ffs, I'm up for adoption mate if there's any room where I can park me caravan and graze the ponies on the verge I'd be a happy camper if that sort of food is supplied on a daily basis

Macdonalds festive Christmas burgers were nice they stopped doing them now though, yours does look tasty I'm a burger freak too

You couldn't pay me to eat McDonald's! Used to eat it regularly but after knowing what's in it, wouldn't touch it now. We even had one of their burgers left at the top of our kitchen cupboard and it was just like the day we bought it only hard. If bacteria won't touch it, Hail Hail and his kids aren't going near it either!

Good f**k**g thread now am hungry and want the bugger in the picture ffs
My brothers coming over at the weekend and we're going to have a cook off, I'm thinking a chilli stuffed burger or doing a lamb burger stuffed with shallots and mint. Still undecided

My brothers coming over at the weekend and we're going to have a cook off, I'm thinking a chilli stuffed burger or doing a lamb burger stuffed with shallots and mint. Still undecided
Lamb all the way mate, shallots, mint and a tiny birdseye chilli for bite.........eh?:sisi::sisi:

Lamb all the way mate, shallots, mint and a tiny birdseye chilli for bite.........eh?:sisi::sisi:

That's what I was thinking but he's a competitive bugger my brother so I'm toying with an idea outside of the box, tell my what you think.
You can use any meat so was going to chop some good gammon, coat inside with mustard, layer of onions layer of pineapple, and egg inside ?

That's what I was thinking but he's a competitive bugger my brother so I'm toying with an idea outside of the box, tell my what you think.
You can use any meat so was going to chop some good gammon, coat inside with mustard, layer of onions layer of pineapple, and egg inside ?
Sounds good, but......
Outside the box needs a bit extra......venison mince with a bit of pork mince for the fat content...filled with caramelised onions and red currant sauce......boom!

Think outside the box?
Roadkill ?? You know you want to, It's only your brother tasting it so why not? :) lol