a room

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the end of the day works quite for me at the moment....... so im not gona go in at 300 a day because i think ill be pricing my self out of work..... and i know a couple off plasters in my area are on around £200 a day mark. so thats why i price around £150 mark.... mabye be i could go in at £ 180 a day

TrowelADDICT said:
at the end of the day works quite for me at the moment....... so im not gona go in at 300 a day because i think ill be pricing my self out of work..... and i know a couple off plasters in my area are on around £200 a day mark. so thats why i price around £150 mark.... mabye be i could go in at £ 180 a day
wise words mate, there,s always some one who saiz, made 2 grand this week, but they dont tell you that they havent had any work for 6 weeks ;)

to be honest I hate daywork, but if you need to do a few days here and there you will only get between £90 and £110 at the mo and your cis has to come off that 20% I dont know any firms payin more at the mo if anyone else does let me know. HERE is an example of how bad it can be, I looked at a job to board and skim a chimney breast that had already been framed out, bout 4 hours work I recon your day is over after this job because drivin to another place and setting up would be stupid.(no labourer they went out the window a good yr ago). the guy had 12 yes 12 offers on the table between 45 -80 pound boards were already there but 1 bag of skim was supply in wit price. I walked

push yourself its only one long set or 2 easy sets 90-100 cash in my hand will thankyou 120 cis, as for overheads i wouldnt have any on this job bar petrol. as my van is my only vehicle so would need to tax, insure and service it anyway a job like this doesnt require a labourer 4 an 1/2 maybe 5 hours work if i push myself 8 hours if i dont get that every day is 480 a week bottom line £2080 a month, there is a awful lot of ppl out there earn a damn lot less than that

a nice easy day i would charge £240.00 cash you have to consider overheads. working for less makes it easier to attract cowboys and rush there work j p s

a nice easy day i would charge £240.00 cash you have to consider overheads. working for less makes it easier to attract cowboys and rush there work j p s

Welcome to the forum, why not introduce your self ,,and you got too much time on your hands if your trawling through these old posts lol

I would charge £300 as i have a smack habit to pay for ,i do find it very moreish .:RpS_mellow:

i would need a lot more information before i could price this job. the first thing would be the area of which the house is in. the next would be what cars are on the driveway. if any quality cars it will cost extra.
i would try to find out the occupation of the client, words i like to hear are merchant banker, city worker,this is our holiday home our main house is in holland park. words i dont want to hear are cleaner,toilet attendant,i used to be a plasterers mate, builder.
cars that i do not want to see a 20 year old ford.
i may start a plasterers quoting corse as i can see niche market here !

Status
Not open for further replies.