A nightmare day....cus of schoolboy error!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the days in Noah, Noah gave ppl chance to repent, but they did'nt and perished in flood along with demigod.

“Behold, the days come,â€￾ saith the Lord, “that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt....:RpS_thumbup:

No disrespect but who lets these people in. Its a plastering forum or so I thought. Im new here but if it was my forum people like this would be gone. You know that saying got nowt good to say that don't say nothing at all !!

Sent from my iPhone using The Plasterers Forum

I asked a question ages ago on this thread a genuine one and all that dribble is what I've got back. Pointless even making a post here if this is the norm and allowed!! Where's the rules to this forum? @Danny

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked a question ages ago on this thread a genuine one and all that dribble is what I've got back. Pointless even making a post here if this is the norm and allowed!! Where's the rules to this forum? @Danny

with all due respect mate you might aswell pack up coming on now!!!...theres plenty of resource and info but sure its mixed up with a bit of banter and granted load of bollox at times....maybe you should lighten up a tad also I mean come on theres only so much crap you talk about plastering before the need for bit of fun/piss taking etc?:RpS_crying:

Well my opinion is that all that stuff above brings this forum down.. Now I thought it said plastering on the topic section but I may be wrong. People come here for help and advice. You tell me what that looks like to them? A load of crap and some place they don't want to make any more posts? .. Now that's my opinion only and as it's a free country I can express that. I have no say here so crack on it's just my opinion....

with all due respect mate you might aswell pack up coming on now!!!...theres plenty of resource and info but sure its mixed up with a bit of banter and granted load of bollox at times....maybe you should lighten up a tad also I mean come on theres only so much crap you talk about plastering before the need for bit of fun/piss taking etc?:RpS_crying:

Theres a diffrence from banter and bollox.. Love banter and taking the piss thats great but that on heres pure bollox not banter. Talking a bout god on 2 pages aint banter just a load of a S###. It plasterers your all the same its like you all dont get out of your four walls and the dust melts your brains ..........

I did see a question from a lad wanting advice on sorting his room out on another thread and people just was coming out with stupid things and not helping him at all, Well the odd one was and telling him to sift through the bull s##t. Theres no professionalism .......

Well my opinion is that all that stuff above brings this forum down.. Now I thought it said plastering on the topic section but I may be wrong. People come here for help and advice. You tell me what that looks like to them? A load of crap and some place they don't want to make any more posts? .. Now that's my opinion only and as it's a free country I can express that. I have no say here so crack on it's just my opinion....

couldnt agree more :RpS_thumbup:

Theres a diffrence from banter and bollox.. Love banter and taking the piss thats great but that on heres pure bollox not banter. Talking a bout god on 2 pages aint banter just a load of a S###. It plasterers your all the same its like you all dont get out of your four walls and the dust melts your brains ..........

I did see a question from a lad wanting advice on sorting his room out on another thread and people just was coming out with stupid things and not helping him at all, Well the odd one was and telling him to sift through the bull s##t. Theres no professionalism .......

I will ask my Mum to pray for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.