80 boards a day

theblones

guy i work with aims for 80 boards a day. Average rate is 4.50 supply and fix gives him £3 labour he dont work 8-5 but does hit his targets. fukkkin good money.

ps he wont earn that 365 days a year but when its there he will go for it. you could do well at a pound a mtr

I take it thats with ordinary boards as i dont reckon anyone could put 80 15mm soundbloc up in a day

thats mental 80 a day,
we use to tackle around 70 on a good run,when we worked on mill conversons using a board lifter them jobys on wheels,but its labour intence,setting out and carrying etc.

guy i work with aims for 80 boards a day. Average rate is 4.50 supply and fix gives him £3 labour he dont work 8-5 but does hit his targets. fukkkin good money.

ps he wont earn that 365 days a year but when its there he will go for it. you could do well at a pound a mtr

what does he throw at the 80 boards he aims for and does his arm get tired ?

80 boards backboarding only you mean blone? 3quid labour for backboarding is good money they were getting 90pence on media city lol

Yeah £3 a meter is ******* good money.....You on about just boarding?....Or fixing aswell....They pay £1.60 a meter down here house bashing and you have to supply your own screws....**** that....I use to load out for my bro, 70 boards before 8 o clock.....Killer!....

The fixers doing the metal stud always earn well, but that's allthey do...Don't screw the boards, don't know why they seperate it up like that..

backboarding - after the studs are done and you turn BACK to board it - backboarding just screwing the boards on

round ere at the mo you would be lucky to get 3 quid for metal and board at the mo

I agree barry firms are just rippin the lads, better off not goin on big sites, MF prices are set up for EU only now up ere if thats all u can do then your knackered, need to be able to do othr work its the firms own fault going in so low and then they go bust? heeelllllo

im a subby in the brum area and these are the prices at mo and there on about cutting em ! screwfix £1,dab £1.70, skim £1.90,mf ceiling £3,metal stud £3 boarded both sides.tell me ya prices round other parts of country if you will.cheers

im a subby in the brum area and these are the prices at mo and there on about cutting em ! screwfix £1,dab £1.70, skim £1.90,mf ceiling £3,metal stud £3 boarded both sides.tell me ya prices round other parts of country if you will.cheers

£3 for metal and board on both sides thats ******* dogshit

bad times barryed,mostly 12.5 mm s/block as well.metal and oneside so let us draw £2.who ever goes back to 2nd side gets a £1 m2.

Im in Liverpool. The skimming and dab rate you said are about the same as here at the minute which is s**t. But those metal and board prices are shocking

yeah matey alot of eastern europeans got into it when we was getting 4.50/5 quid m2 and killed the prices.Makes me laugh cause they all gone back as they said they wouldnt doit for these prices.lol

No not £1.3o m2 your just going to flash it over for that money. Bring on the spongers LOL.

£1.60 for screw fixing spunky ?im not far fro glost meself,got given a number from a crowd down that way.edgeworth or something like that .u heard of em ?

No joke mateand yes before tax. Would not surprise me if they took retention and citb off you an all

haha never i missed that one.
you might aswell go and work patchng for an agency for a tenner an hour.

While you lads keep working for these prices the longer you will be stuck with them, not sure i have the answer to the problem but even at them prices someone along the line is earning money out of it you are just being ripped of me personaly would rather lay in bed playing with my old todger than work for them rates.Why is it that a few idiots who throw a bit of paint about and smash a few windows in London the weekend are called anarchist thugs and somewhere else in the world a load of blokes with AK47s, tanks and Katooshka rockets trying to overthrow the goverment are called rebels, perhaps thats where the future lies.

Barry we should lobby all the plasterers in merseyside and stage a mass down tools. no one shud work for less than an agreed rate and if every on adheres to it no firms in liverpool will be able to get work done unless they pay the standard rate. any scabs will be named and shamed. any outsiders will be hunted down. if everyone was behind it we could stop all the sites overnight and get our trade back. each area should do the same in small groups we could help get our trade from the toilet it is in. its about time the industry listened to plasterers, no other trade has suffered such a decline in wages - not even by a long shot the percentage difference is shocking, most wages are down 10% spreads are down 50 - 60 % its sick.

Icant believe you lads can afford to work for these prices you must be on only £300- £350 a week:-0