65 X Weber Pral M (Chaulk) for sale

CA Plastering

Hi guys.

I have 65 bags of Weber pral m in Chaulk for sale. Obviously brought them for a job which has now been completely cancelled! Long story short but with the current situation I've ended up with them and am unable to return them to minster.

Manufacture date of 13th Jan 2020

I paid a little over £800 for them with receipt to prove where they've come from etc..

Been stored in the dry of my garage.

If any one is interested in buying them please get in touch. Located in Oxfordshire

Many thanks

Hi guys.

I have 65 bags of Weber pral m in Chaulk for sale. Obviously brought them for a job which has now been completely cancelled! Long story short but with the current situation I've ended up with them and am unable to return them to minster.

I paid a little over £800 for them with receipt to prove where they've come from etc..

If any one is interested in buying them please get in touch. Located in Oxfordshire

Many thanks
If they cancelled on you? then you really need to charge you’re customer for them mate!

Trouble is cockney mate most people are c**ts and just refuse
That’s a real shame that you feel that way mate, personally I’ve never experienced anything like that. Maybe a lesson to be learned by a few on here to request payment for materials first if over a certain amount?

That’s a real shame that you feel that way mate, personally I’ve never experienced anything like that. Maybe a lesson to be learned by a few on here to request payment for materials first if over a certain amount?
Yeah I got deposit paid mate just can’t get the rest now lol
Maybe it’s me , same as the rental none payer scum now most know they can live somewhere and not pay the rent and f**k off somewhere else

Yeah I got deposit paid mate just can’t get the rest now lol
Maybe it’s me , same as the rental none payer scum now most know they can live somewhere and not pay the rent and f**k off somewhere else
It ain’t just you mate, unfortunately there is some arseholes out there you’ve just got to be wise to them.

This is the first time this has ever happened to me since I started this game 18 years ago!!! But yes c**t would be a great word to describe this customer! I'm fortunate I didn't carry the job out in full as lose big time! If I can't get rid of the bags I could always spray my drive way

Hi guys.

Many thanks
Still have them?

This is the first time this has ever happened to me since I started this game 18 years ago!!! But yes c**t would be a great word to describe this customer! I'm fortunate I didn't carry the job out in full as lose big time! If I can't get rid of the bags I could always spray my drive way

Top tip spray the c**ts drive instead!