600 sqm how much would u charge skimming onto board in london

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hirst

how much would u charge on 600 sqm on skimming on boards. plus ceilings. havent looked at the job just wondering on a few estimated quote

Lol

Here's 1 way, what would you want per day for London (is it central?) then divide it up by 50 squares and presto there's your square mtr rate. Central is full of foreign mongs though that will work for pittance so beware! I did 6weeks in Kensington last christmas and I charged aroun 30% more than I would want per day in Northampton

This thread has the potential to last a VERY long time! How high can the average spread count I wonder

Well as all spreads are idiots and what we do is easy, Id say you're worth no more than £80 a day, you must lay on 100m a day, so divide 600 by 100.. then x 80 by 6.. and hey presto, you charge £480 :)

Id rather earn that than sit at home and do nothing.

yeh, **** ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRF. Id charge about £2400+ materials.

So there you go hirst, pricing can be a bit like an auction?.... So give the job to freerider, as he is the highest bidder so far!!!! Can you top it???:RpS_sneaky::RpS_lol:

It all depends were in london, if its central you need to be well well covered. Petrol, parking , congestion zone. Traffic!!! you will be leaving at 5 am at the latest to get there at a decent time. Then there is material issues

bloody hell i didnt know it was this hard getting some advice lol. but thanx anyway im gona go see the job tomora. thanx for ya auction seminar tony

Barry is the best . got more money than sence and i would love to smash that Brandy untill the neighbours complained about the smell:RpS_drool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.