6 Trowel Caddy, Ruggedised!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To prove I'm a proper spread :)RpS_wink:) , see pictures below of a trowel caddy I've just hacked together.....after I wrecked a 2nd refina plazzi in a matter of months last week.

Its holds my 14 inch MT, s*p*r*lex and Refina plazzi, a 13 inch MT, a MT midget and an 11 inch nela stainless.....with room for spare plazzi blades......love it!

It's a real gem, keeps your beloved friends safe in any situation they're likely to end up in.....just launch it in the back of van, no worries!

If anyone wants one, I may be able to oblige :RpS_thumbup: .

Would like one please how much? Thanks Ryan

oh oh & is your block pathing wonky as you got piece of wood under leg of table lol

i only have to trowels myself one broken in and one in training on s and c same as i have one pair of good shoes and one pair of work boots and one wife and one in training i would feel very odd going in on a job with a brief case i reckon the lads would make great fun of it

They will for at least this week as your off playing lawn bowls. Sorry i mean golf. I always get them mixed up :RpS_thumbsup:

i only have to trowels myself one broken in and one in training on s and c same as i have one pair of good shoes and one pair of work boots and one wife and one in training i would feel very odd going in on a job with a brief case i reckon the lads would make great fun of it

I agree, some will mock but all will probably wish they had one! Doesn't necessarily have to come out of the van.....especially if I'm working with others!

Been Put to use today tho and I gotta admit, I wish I'd made it earlier.....love my gadgets!

1. It's not a brief case......a brief case holds documents....this is a trowel caddy, it holds your trowels in a safe location whilst in transport.
2. Those trowels are worth say £300 in cash and Christ knows how much to me.....why throw your tools, which you rely on to pay the bills in a bucket and hope everything's gonna be ok? One sharp press of the brake can send em flying around the van. Unless your as organised as @Wezly.....who obviously understands this principle!

give it a go, you may even impress someone!

Maybe this is why people think plasterers are 10 a penny.......unskilled......cos they pitch up with a few bashed up tools in a scabby bucket?

take pride in your appearance and your appearance will take care of you! (Agree my tools were dirty tho, been on price work the last few days!)

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnn:rolleyes)

2 serious questions for you bud!

1) how long you been plastering???

2) are you G** like???

1. It's not a brief case......a brief case holds documents....this is a trowel caddy, it holds your trowels in a safe location whilst in transport.
2. Those trowels are worth say £300 in cash and Christ knows how much to me.....why throw your tools, which you rely on to pay the bills in a bucket and hope everything's gonna be ok? One sharp press of the brake can send em flying around the van. Unless your as organised as @Wezly.....who obviously understands this principle!

give it a go, you may even impress someone!

Maybe this is why people think plasterers are 10 a penny.......unskilled......cos they pitch up with a few bashed up tools in a scabby bucket?

take pride in your appearance and your appearance will take care of you! (Agree my tools were dirty tho, been on price work the last few days!)

2) are you G** like???

2) are you G** like???

come on zombie only 88 more posts to go, thought you would of made it last night....I arranged a surprise party with bunting and balloons ......come oooooonnnnn post post post post :RpS_thumbsup:

come on zombie only 88 more posts to go, thought you would of made it last night....I arranged a surprise party with bunting and balloons ......come oooooonnnnn post post post post :RpS_thumbsup:

lol...im trying brother!!! had to bloody work today I recon this wknd could be the biggy!!!!

next post**** erm fat bird at home should I ????...g.u.l.p:RpS_blushing::RpS_wub:

ps...hope the littleun and mrs doing good bud!:RpS_thumbup:

I just could not keep my trowels in a case ,sorry think i,m to old school , but each to their own

= yes I adore cock gorgeous!!!:RpS_wub:

unsure why you've dragged the thread down to cock.....something missing in your life or what? Plenty of websites about to satisfy your obsession.......

FYI, I was working on sites 23 years ago..... worked with some old school cocks you'd probably get on with.....:RpS_thumbsup:

Come on...admit it, you want one of my trowel caddies...I could even paint a cock and balls on it for you if it makes you feel better :RpS_wink:

unsure why you've dragged the thread down to cock.....something missing in your life or what? Plenty of websites about to satisfy your obsession.......

FYI, I was working on sites 23 years ago..... worked with some old school cocks you'd probably get on with.....:RpS_thumbsup:

Come on...admit it, you want one of my trowel caddies...I could even paint a cock and balls on it for you if it makes you feel better :RpS_wink:
Cock and balls :RpS_wub:

If i went to work with that case ,i think the wife would cut off my balls ,for looking like a **** ,with respect to you

lol...im trying brother!!! had to bloody work today I recon this wknd could be the biggy!!!!

next post**** erm fat bird at home should I ????...g.u.l.p:RpS_blushing::RpS_wub:

ps...hope the littleun and mrs doing good bud!:RpS_thumbup:

little un is doing really well thanks bud, eating and sh1tting like a trooper :)

go for it bud , no retreat, no surrender :RpS_thumbsup:

its nothing personal mate im just on a quest to get 1000 posts and have foook all of interest and any knowledge to pass on so just replying/arguing about owt until I get there!

come on you goto be honest though it is slightly homo erotic!!!:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.