5x4 living room ceiling over-board and skim

Members online

lurpak

Artex Boy
Guess how f**k**g much. Labour only.

Guess how much the customer wants to pay

Last edited:
What do you mean what the customer wants to pay..ffs . I am just off down to the local Porche garage to tell them that i only want to pay them £200.00 for a new 911. Wonder what they will say?

£450 all in or labour only? It's about 6 hours work lol

Down here I can’t see too many customers paying £450 for a day. But it’s up to you to say the price and not the customer to tell what they want to pay.

Down here I can’t see too many customers paying £450 for a day. But it’s up to you to say the price and not the customer to tell what they want to pay.

You misunderstood.

76CE4652-413F-4C0B-942E-E72A469EAC4A.jpeg

Working on a day rate is all well and good if you’re getting work 5 days a week every week. If not, try crunch some numbers properly. I’ve met thick tradesmen who think they earn x a day but over a year it’s probably less than half that

You misunderstood.

View attachment 38219

Working on a day rate is all well and good if you’re getting work 5 days a week every week. If not, try crunch some numbers properly. I’ve met thick tradesmen who think they earn x a day but over a year it’s probably less than half that
I understood mate lol. Dayrate is still s**t five days a week, it’s just wages, not profit, not proper earnings after holiday sick pension all your overheads etc. It’s a nightmare pricing against all these idiots that go in too cheap. Fucks things right up.

I understood mate lol. Dayrate is still s**t five days a week, it’s just wages, not profit, not proper earnings after holiday sick pension all your overheads etc. It’s a nightmare pricing against all these idiots that go in too cheap. Fucks things right up.

I understand someone being a bit cheaper but doing all that for £150 is f**k**g embarrassing. I’ve got pals earning that LABOURING on civils.

Doesn’t even matter as got work on constantly and at the right money, just find it annoying how thick people are.

I understand someone being a bit cheaper but doing all that for £150 is f**k**g embarrassing. I’ve got pals earning that LABOURING on civils.

Doesn’t even matter as got work on constantly and at the right money, just find it annoying how thick people are.

There's no way he was doing it for £150 including materials.. So for starters the customer is being disingenuous.

There are plenty of good people out there who think £450 is very reasonable.. tight people are bad people that never developed properly, can't stand the c**ts.

There's no way he was doing it for £150 including materials.. So for starters the customer is being disingenuous.

There are plenty of good people out there who think £450 is very reasonable.. tight people are bad people that never developed properly, can't stand the c**ts.

I get that money regularly mate. Lose a few to cheaper which is ok but even 150 labour thats ridiculous

I get that money regularly mate. Lose a few to cheaper which is ok but even 150 labour thats ridiculous

Definitely dude, can't win them all but the ones you do win are at least keepers, as we always say, leave the bottom feeders to the bottom feeder customers, they are welcome to each other!

£450 is top money tbf. Looking at £375 labour for a cushty days work, but if you can get that regular then fair play

Having to keep the house spotless, protecting the floor etc. Over board n skim a 5x4 on your own is a good data graft imo. If was only gonna earn £250 for it id rather go skim a lil
Bathroom n be home for 1
Board lifter ftw. Makes it so easy barely feels like working