4x Ceilings Bristol (Central)

roryston

I've got 4 ceilings coming off middle of may.

There suspended and on board, I've done plenty for this company and there boarding is spot on.

They use tapered board unfortunately but its not exactly a challenge.

There in a office block in Central Bristol, theres parking and easy access through the building directly to the ceilings.

I very rarely sub out work but I'm busy throughout may and I cant do them on a Saturday & sunday, this company gives me a hell of a lot of work and I want to keep that reputation going so if your rough please dont bother, I'm not exactly the quietest person in the world but respectful and no swearing please.

Its a site so to speak but there very layed back with ppe, safety crap etc so helmets, goggles, steel toes etc ain't needed, radios and shorts are fine.

I'm waiting for sizes to come back to me a rough size is 20ftx16ft atm. And there about 8 foot high.

Payment will be made direct by myself, as will materials.

If interested get in touch, as said no rough, mouthy, disrespectful people.

I've got 4 ceilings coming off middle of may.

There suspended and on board, I've done plenty for this company and there boarding is spot on.

They use tapered board unfortunately but its not exactly a challenge.

There in a office block in Central Bristol, theres parking and easy access through the building directly to the ceilings.

I very rarely sub out work but I'm busy throughout may and I cant do them on a Saturday & sunday, this company gives me a hell of a lot of work and I want to keep that reputation going so if your rough please dont bother, I'm not exactly the quietest person in the world but respectful and no swearing please.

Its a site so to speak but there very layed back with ppe, safety crap etc so helmets, goggles, steel toes etc ain't needed, radios and shorts are fine.

I'm waiting for sizes to come back to me a rough size is 20ftx16ft atm. And there about 8 foot high.

Payment will be made direct by myself, as will materials.

If interested get in touch, as said no rough, mouthy, disrespectful people.