40m.

Members online

Haha I don't drink wine unless I'm in France usually, but got some good bottles I picked up from Bordeaux and La Rochelle in the cupboard when I fancy a drop m8. My m8 makes his own red and white really nice stuff. and I'd rather that than most of the pish in supermarkets here.
Most stuff in supermarkets is full of additives to make it taste nice

I’m able to work. You’re not. No need to be jealous
blowing raspberry.gif

Ok. Here’s what happened. The joiner used a steam stripper on the walls. The original length of cove became loose and fell off. I wasn’t there. He’s replacing it with super light s**t.

Ok. Here’s what happened. The joiner used a steam stripper on the walls. The original length of cove became loose and fell off. I wasn’t there. He’s replacing it with super light s**t.
The coving King let's some wood butcher fix it, surely you’ll sort it, after all they're repeat customers.

That's it skimmed and tootybagpipe will be away in his rented van long before the painter gets there and announces that no, he won't get that.

And he'll have changed his number and set up in Aberdeen
It was painted before I left. The proof is in the pudding. And my Pudding is Waitrose quality. You silly wee mop pusher

It was painted before I left.

Not taking the piss, Casper, but how on earth was that lid painted before you left?

Do you mean you were there for several days after, doing other lids/walls, or did that big lid pull in so fast it was dry enough to paint by the time you'd finished cleaning your tools? Was the decorator sharing your hop-up, rolling-on as you trowelled? :popcorn:

C
Not guilty. I only did the ceiling.
b*ll***s. You did the ceiling and then some other spread came and patched the walls while you were watching the painter do the ceiling and waiting for him to say it's the best lid he's ever painted.

f**k off McPoopong

Not taking the piss, Casper, but how on earth was that lid painted before you left?

Do you mean you were there for several days after, doing other lids/walls, or did that big lid pull in so fast it was dry enough to paint by the time you'd finished cleaning your tools? Was the decorator sharing your hop-up, rolling-on as you trowelled? :popcorn:
FFS. Think man. THINK!

C

b*ll***s. You did the ceiling and then some other spread came and patched the walls while you were watching the painter do the ceiling and waiting for him to say it's the best lid he's ever painted.

f**k off McPoopong
I only did the ceiling in THAT room. I did all the other ceilings. The spread who did the patches called off with covid. He was shite anyway.