3 Guages Or 2 Big 2 mix Guages?

I thought that would get a good response! Thanks for the input, its good to get so many diffrent perspectives and will help me dovelop! I did a 2 mix gauge on fri with another plasterer. He mixed it like piss which seemed to help with extra time. Got it on then quick flatten, mixed up for second coat with what was left to help it go off quicker and layed down, seemed bang on, had s**t loads of time working with nice gear and could have and will get more on per gauge. Seemed slightly longer to final trowel but increased output makes it worth it, if its taking too long drop back for a final trowel after you got the 1st coat of the next guage on... Happy days!!

I won’t be 1 coating anytime soon, 2 coats all the way, i love how the second coat goes on faster and tightens in the finish. 2 coat finish is a stronger finish allround fact!

Do both see what works out best. How many bags you knock up when laying in with same gear?
Hi m8, I will max out at 2 bags whit the same gear! the mix is usually on the turn at the end aswell so i end up rushing at the end, think i mix slightley thicker than most, not atall watery but not stiff as s**t lol.

I thought that would get a good response! Thanks for the input, its good to get so many diffrent perspectives and will help me dovelop! I did a 2 mix gauge on fri with another plasterer. He mixed it like piss which seemed to help with extra time. Got it on then quick flatten, mixed up for second coat with what was left to help it go off quicker and layed down, seemed bang on, had s**t loads of time working with nice gear and could have and will get more on per gauge. Seemed slightly longer to final trowel but increased output makes it worth it, if its taking too long drop back for a final trowel after you got the 1st coat of the next guage on... Happy days!!

I won’t be 1 coating anytime soon, 2 coats all the way, i love how the second coat goes on faster and tightens in the finish. 2 coat finish is a stronger finish allround fact!
Is it just me or does anyone else not make a blind bit of sense from all that f**k**g jibberish??! My heads spinning!

A two coat finish won't be stronger if you're using it like piss, fact.