2x(50sqm of screeding), Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorbs

Hi, I don't do screeding myself, this is a part of a bigger job, according to specification "laser level check on floor screeding". Floors in the basement will have to be done twice, first time to level the floor (75-100mm screed) and second time after fitting insulation/membranes (65mm screed). This is basement conversion. You can PM me or call me 07789222478.

Thanks

Dan

Hi, I don't do screeding myself, this is a part of a bigger job, according to specification "laser level check on floor screeding". Floors in the basement will have to be done twice, first time to level the floor (75-100mm screed) and second time after fitting insulation/membranes (65mm screed). This is basement conversion. You can PM me or call me 07789222478.

Thanks

Dan
:RpS_w00t:

this is quite common now to lay to a laser level. we hire a laser level, the better quality ones are easy to set up. try to set the camera so that you can cover the whole screed . set the rod up to the camera, it will make a noise when it is level .lay the spots and pull the screed.
for a basement you do need a screed pump as it is hard work to get the screed in.
also available now are battery spirit levels they make a noise when they are correct saves you to have to keep looking at the bubble.

Level the floor so they can lay insulation and membranes completely flat on the floor cos thats likely specified for no gaps and lay a floor on top

Status
Not open for further replies.