2O m ceiling. 3 m high.....

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i'm about as wooden as he is! look at Paul whitehouse and Harry Enfield!!! hope for me yet!

Same height as me casper my stilts are 18-30 even if I had them at 30" still not high enough. The higher you go on them the more unstable they become,
sticks to your steps and get a handboard feeder .

get a pair of 24-40 you will pisss it off them that what i use cant beat it defo would not work off a step ladder infact cant remember tyhe last time i had to do a lid off ladders

I did a job for a mate. He described it as a large shed at his old man's. I said, will I need my stilts as said to him its easier. He said, "No, your be fine off a hop up, plus we've got some ladders etc here."
Turned up and it was a chalet type building, 30m2 slanted ceiling, 3m on higher side down to 2.6m. I was blowing out my hoop by the end and he decided to make the last mix extra thick! Took me a while to get over that one lol.

how did the ceiling go casper? what did you end up using?

Still to do it. The customer had me doing another room. So. i'm going for it in the morning. 2 pairs of youngman stepladders and a couple of 8' scaffy boards are on site so i'll be using them! I've done loads of them over the years with lightweight stepps but i'm not getting any younger.

Still to do it. The customer had me doing another room. So. i'm going for it in the morning. 2 pairs of youngman stepladders and a couple of 8' scaffy boards are on site so i'll be using them! I've done loads of them over the years with lightweight stepps but i'm not getting any younger.
Or thinner cum to that.

i dnt know weather your piss takeing or not if you are the ?????? and if your not than 20m2 thats an easily manageable hit

haha jim ross?? wheres that come from. i was just confused at a 4 time poster takein the piss out of an established member thats why i diddnt know if he was being real or not

Jim ross commentator on wrestling in the 90s lol its a real member on here taking the piss pal, common thing now

ah ha i get it now this gets confuesing sometimes, diddnt know who jim ross was haha i was thinking he was an old member who mabey got thrown off and you thought i was him. i think ive had too many beers tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.