24 hours on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya :)

Its been 24 hours now and a lot of the bugs and issues have been fixed :)

So what are your thoughts?

Do you like the new software?

Danny

Still getting used to it but like it,sometimes when I write a post in reply to a thread and press "post reply" it doesn't always stay on the page it goes to a blank page with an advert at the top.:)

Still getting used to it but like it,sometimes when I write a post in reply to a thread and press "post reply" it doesn't always stay on the page it goes to a blank page with an advert at the top.:)

Hmm this has happened to me a d I thought I was going mad.... I will let tech support no

Hmm this has happened to me a d I thought I was going mad.... I will let tech support no
You will get a few little things like that,it's nothing major just worth letting you know about.
Do we not have somewhere to put photos on our profile page?
Are the tutorials ready today bud?(y)

You will get a few little things like that,it's nothing major just worth letting you know about.
Do we not have somewhere to put photos on our profile page?
Are the tutorials ready today bud?(y)

no tutorials yet... they are coming :)

There is a media section coming :)

All bugs need reporting so I can fix them :)

i just dont like change im a bit long in the tooth but ill probably get used to it then youll change it again . whats happened to all my likes have we started again and that picture on the side i havent got a clue how that got there its my house but i didnt put it there it just appeared

i just dont like change im a bit long in the tooth but ill probably get used to it then youll change it again . whats happened to all my likes have we started again and that picture on the side i havent got a clue how that got there its my house but i didnt put it there it just appeared

Change is not always good but this change was essential really:-/

You will get the hang of it :)

I think that picture must be related to your email address maybe? I think it pulls it in :)

Miss the activity stream thing and signatures:mad:

used to like peoples signatures.:endesacuerdo:.

the smileys are good tho:rebotando:

Miss the activity stream thing and signatures:mad:

used to like peoples signatures.:endesacuerdo:.

the smileys are good tho:rebotando:
What was the signatures?i can't remember them.
I didn't use the activity sream I just click new posts and uploads the latest so hasn't really changed how I used the forum.

How come my house doesn't look like that and we're both spreads?:llorando:i need to put my rates up:) nice house mate.(y)

just seems out of focus to me danny,some of the avators I notice more, but its like anything it will all settle down bound to be some teething troubles, oh and my avators gone/vanished

I must admit it's not great on the eyes, the white background just seems to be illuminated or something it's very piercing to the eye

just seems out of focus to me danny,some of the avators I notice more, but its like anything it will all settle down bound to be some teething troubles, oh and my avators gone/vanished
the avatars need reuploading on the users end as the old forum used smaller ones :-\ so that does not help the cause

It seems cluttered,smaller text ps haven't figured out how to start a new thread yet?

hmmm there is less going on in this version than the old one so not sure how it can be cluttered.... we are increasing the font size tonight :)

to start a new thread go to teh right forum and look to the right of your screen you will see a blue button :)

It seems cluttered,smaller text ps haven't figured out how to start a new thread yet?

hmmm there is less going on in this version than the old one so not sure how it can be cluttered.... we are increasing the font size tonight :)

to start a new thread go to teh right forum and look to the right of your screen you will see a blue button :)

I must admit it's not great on the eyes, the white background just seems to be illuminated or something it's very piercing to the eye

hmmmm I cant see what is different.... its exactly the same as the old one :-\

I think increasing the font size will make a huge difference :)

Once that is done we can then look and see other ways to make it better on the eyes :)

I think the font size is smaller or not as bold the old forum and it is making it feel like the background is standing out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.