24 hours on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's loads different it's almost all white now, I don't remember that before but maybe dementia is setting in
Lol honestly it's not :)

The tech team built it to be as near the same as possible :)

Text size should be done in a few hours

I think when everyone gets used to it the forum will be a better place and easyer to use,a few tweaks here and there are to be expected.(y)

I think when everyone gets used to it the forum will be a better place and easyer to use,a few tweaks here and there are to be expected.(y)

When we switched in 2010 it was a headache and a massive change there were a few haters but in the end the forum grew massively so I am hoping this change is a good one as well :)

When we switched in 2010 it was a headache and a massive change there were a few haters but in the end the forum grew massively so I am hoping this change is a good one as well :)
I can't see why it wouldnt have been a good move,there is still more to come as you've said aswell whitch sounds like more improvements.(y)

Do you get much chance to go over there?
we used to go over for 3 months a year but the last 2 or 3 years weve been going for a couple of weeks 3 times a year we normally fly to somewhere else in the states then finish off in florida it was like a home from home but now the kids are up its not the same with just me and her we might as well be in a hotel

we used to go over for 3 months a year but the last 2 or 3 years weve been going for a couple of weeks 3 times a year we normally fly to somewhere else in the states then finish off in florida it was like a home from home but now the kids are up its not the same with just me and her we might as well be in a hotel
Yea I see what you mean,the states is definitely on my list of places to visit,would like to travel around as there is so many great places,I have been to Canada a few times as I have family there,what a lovely place that is.

What was the signatures?i can't remember them.
I didn't use the activity sream I just click new posts and uploads the latest so hasn't really changed how I used the forum.
Signatures at the bottom of members posts kgreigh??

Status
Not open for further replies.