2 days for Boris

Members online

Ahh the nice Fiddly piddly stuff, are you in you’re cottage today then?
Yes mate just doing these few bits and then off to the lake I reckon.
Tempted to stay the night tonight. Loads of fisheries are suffering from poaching and thefts at the moment. I sometimes pop back there after dark just to mix things up a bit.

Tempted to stay the night tonight. Loads of fisheries are suffering from poaching and thefts at the moment. I sometimes pop back there after dark just to mix things up a bit.
You’ve got the weather for it mate. Do it, Enjoy yourself! (y)

Can you set some cameras up there? Ones that alert you to your phone when there’s movement? I’m sure IRing do battery powered ones.

Can you set some cameras up there? Ones that alert you to your phone when there’s movement? I’m sure IRing do battery powered ones.
Funny enough I was looking at some just last night. At about £180 a pop it's quite an expensive option. I'd need a few of them and then you still might miss them.
Most fisheries seem to think that presence as a deterrent works best.

Even if you do get pics of them fuzz aint going to accept them as legal evidence or do 'owt, and you're not allowed to lay traps or deliberately hurt them - that's official, police public meeting 'cause country folk locally up in arms. That's also why the copper got killed by the gypo kids recently, they took weapons and the householder wasn't allowed to hurt them/do anything to prevent and they knew it. But...
Set up some tents/fishing tents around the lake and leave a few lamps on inside. Carelessly leave a few bits of barbed wire or scrap rusty metal in the long grass/routes thru'.
Have you started to dig the trenches for the french drains into the lake yet, and forgot to leave the greasy plank over it?