2 coat,,0r 1 coat work..plaster????

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
knuddel.gif

Picking on me on my 47th, had a day at the dentist to celebrate,getting implants and crowns next week...I will do a diplomatic course while I am off.:RpS_thumbsup::RpS_wub:

Picking on me on my 47th, had a day at the dentist to celebrate,getting implants and crowns next week...I will do a diplomatic course while I am off.:RpS_thumbsup::RpS_wub:

what size breasts you decide to get in the end??

Them banana's are getting fruity..............:RpS_biggrin:

soz................:RpS_blushing:

Just trowel spunky, tried the sponge a few times but wasn't too sure about it so went back to what i know.

i 3 coat :RpS_thumbsup:

trick with 1 coating board is not to put it on too thick, as it just ripples and goes unlevel.

Last edited:
2coat always if he dsnt agree just point out bg 's idiot proof guid to mixing and aplying finnish thats on the bag. every one thrse days drives over the speedlimit doesnt make it right now does it.

im not kidding there were 7 of us on a Vinci site for crest Nicholson all sponging and the old boy running the site said it was the best skimming he's ever seen I don't want to sound like John but by chance we were all good plasterers on the job and when it's dry it looks lovely
:RpS_laugh:Lol, Pmsl

Status
Not open for further replies.