1mm-2mm or 2mm-1mm

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
so apart from laying the gear on, you use ya plazzi for the rest of the set??

lay on , flatten with speedskim, then with ss trowel...next coat flatten with speedskim then plaza all the way... onlu used it once since I got it Friday so this may alter lol but takes strain of hard trowelling away

I use a plazzi for last pass, don't see any benefits of using it before then. Will not get the wall flatter than a steel only shinier.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

lay on , flatten with speedskim, then with ss trowel...next coat flatten with speedskim then plaza all the way... onlu used it once since I got it Friday so this may alter lol but takes strain of hard trowelling away

Are you saying you flatten the first coat twice before laying in?

Don't think I would want to trowel up just with a plazi either, you def need at least one trowel with a steel on the 2nd coat.

Are you saying you flatten the first coat twice before laying in?

Sorry ment I use the speedskim if its out the van if not steel .... and only way id use both on 1st clat is the steel for corners etc to square up ... as a few have said its definitely best kept for the final 2 trowels ...

Has anyone used the s/s trowels from refina ?? (not the s*p*r*lex)

Infact doesn't matter - refina your postage costs and putting vat on them is seriously a joke ... I wouldn't mind if it was 24hr delivery but isn't guaranteed which is no use to me .. sort it out @Refina

Put me off buying your products that's for sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Infact doesn't matter - refina your postage costs and putting vat on them is seriously a joke ... I wouldn't mind if it was 24hr delivery but isn't guaranteed which is no use to me .. sort it out @Refina

Put me off buying your products that's for sure

Don't worry you've not missed anything they're horrible.

Don't worry you've not missed anything they're horrible.

Haha cool cheers for the info ... i'll stick with my tyzacks .... did think about the s*p*r*lex trowel (s/s) but I wouldn't want something so flexible for putting on tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.