13 inch Mt carbon

Members online

John j

Mono Don
30 quid delivered if anyone after one . Not broke in and just rusting in van as never use it . Paypal prefered and i.ll give i a good bath before posted

Haha . I got some rendering to do soon so might change me mind . I do like the flex in blade but should of gone for stainless . To much two carbons for us part timers lol
Im not going to lie fell in love with mine havent used the nela since i got it .. dont give in getting really nice results too

Each night after i finish i just wipe the water off with me tshirt then have wd 40 in a can ready for a blast front and back works a treat no rusting like new
I do i even rap em in clothes with oil on. I.m sure it a dodgy trowel . I get these few render jobs out way and see how it plays

Stick with it mate! It’s more effort to look after but it will make you appreciate it all the more. Carbon pisses all over stainless any day of the week!

Stick with it mate! It’s more effort to look after but it will make you appreciate it all the more. Carbon pisses all over stainless any day of the week!
I got nella carbon and that nearly got chucked in bin a few times . Still not mega sharp but only trowel i use . The mt seems to get in on neater just cant finish with it yet

I got nella carbon and that nearly got chucked in bin a few times . Still not mega sharp but only trowel i use . The mt seems to get in on neater just cant finish with it yet
Never tried the nela carbon mate. Mainly Because when it comes to steel trowels I’m strictly a marshalltown man myself.

Stick with it mate , if it’s rust just sand it off it will calm down in a while , imo it just needs a bit more time , like cockney says it will be worth it

Went from start to finish today with it.(high ceiling and they seem to have gone for matt paint so thought i.d risk itlol ) was ok . Bit grippy on cross trowel but could of been me nerves on dodgy scaffold as well

Attachments

• 20180410_132137.jpg
    20180410_132137.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 284
Well.. pretended to render this week and its stopped turning it.to.a.orange peel effect. Can use it all way through now . Still not.quiet there but rendering garage tomoz so it defo a keeper.