10am till 3pm

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Said this for a long time and now my theory of work is backed up by scientists from oxford, I leave my house at 9am most days and have first mix on around 10am or before, am more productive because I'm on fire by then anything beforehand is done half a sleep .. then try to be gone no later than 3pm ,
Thoughts ?

I leave at 7-7:30 the latest if it's local, any later I just can't be asked to do anything on that day.

Leave home 7.45 back 4.30 and I don't like going on those new fangled 3 lane roads either

Like to be at the job by 8.30. Rarely travel further than half hour. If I start any later my get and go has got up an gone.

we like to start at 8am, we may have had an hours drive by then. covered our money and on the way home 1 30. to 2 pm. we only like to work in natural daylight.

Left home at 7:10 this morning, 2 sets and home at 1:50. Jobs 25 mins away.

More importantly i had time for an hour on my xbox in peace, 1 sopranos and off to do the school run.

we like to start at 8am, we may have had an hours drive by then. covered our money and on the way home 1 30. to 2 pm. we only like to work in natural daylight.
You must be putting some decent meterage to be away by 1.30 @malc??

Left at 6, home by 5.30. I think you might be onto something @Vincey ....if I'm local I leave at 7.30, usually done and dusted by 4.
Serious mate I am , all started for me when I got my dogs used to get all up tight trying to get good walk in in time for them and still battle through traffic to get places early, decided stuff this I'm leaving house at 9am etc , @Lodan will confirm I'm a right mardy t**t till about 10am then all good but do start to freak out again if I'm gonna miss my 3pm deadline, I know everyone has different types of works and have to be and do stuff earlier, agreed, but if you can make it work on less hours and later start I found I feel loads better

Serious mate I am , all started for me when I got my dogs used to get all up tight trying to get good walk in in time for them and still battle through traffic to get places early, decided stuff this I'm leaving house at 9am etc , @Lodan will confirm I'm a right mardy t**t till about 10am then all good but do start to freak out again if I'm gonna miss my 3pm deadline, I know everyone has different types of works and have to be and do stuff earlier, agreed, but if you can make it work on less hours and later start I found I feel loads better
Mardy t**t till 10am:LOL: its most of the day.....he's only happy when he's taking a selfie:)

Used to work with a bloke who "couldn't do mornings".......had to knock the door to get him up......he'd answer and say "get the kettle on, I'll get in the shower!"....ffs, ......then he'd be happy working away til late late...10 o'clock late!
Lovely bloke, but we seldom work together any more...:endesacuerdo:

Leave at 5.45am at work by 6.30 leave around 2.30 home by 3.15 do two big sets 8 bags between 2 of us each set and set up for next day while trowelling up
8 bags for both coats?

Come n go as I please as mainly clients away and 2nd homes, same if I get up and just wanna do summin else.
Life's not all about money it just oils the wheels.
Often get goal posts moved mind i.e. They add on then say are coming out or friends arriving bla bla,
Depending on frame of mind I will accommodate or push back ref original quote and agreement.

And I don't do grumpy c unts in the morning make it quite clear to stay the fuk away from me .
Infact once I've made that clear I'm not entertaining that bollox over the years it's been surprising how many have lightened up and wanting to get the coffees in etc.
Doubtful you'd find many "don't do mornings" in detention centers , forces, or the poor fuks that went through the death camps. :estudioso:

I woke up in a mood today said had a day out on the bike... came home refreshed then the day just decided to keep pissing me off... hope tomorrow is better

And I don't do grumpy c unts in the morning make it quite clear to stay the fuk away from me .
Infact once I've made that clear I'm not entertaining that bollox over the years it's been surprising how many have lightened up and wanting to get the coffees in etc.
Doubtful you'd find many "don't do mornings" in detention centers , forces, or the poor fuks that went through the death camps. :estudioso:
I love an early start, good brekkie and a wee donder with the dogs. Off to site, and if I've got it all under control at 10, I am cruising. If it's still a b*****d of a day at 10, then I rethink, calm down and often f**k off out of it....manyana is another day...

I love an early start, good brekkie and a wee donder with the dogs. Off to site, and if I've got it all under control at 10, I am cruising. If it's still a b*****d of a day at 10, then I rethink, calm down and often f**k off out of it....manyana is another day...
Si hombre verdad mañana es un Otro Dia .
All should be happy they woke up for another day , one day will be the last so why not make the best of it even when feels like swimming against the tide.
If I'm having s**t time of it I'll do my best to stay out the way til I've had little chat with myself that I've got more pluses than minuses going on.
But equally won't pander to anyone else's moody face or bollox.(y)

Si hombre verdad mañana es un Otro Dia .
All should be happy they woke up for another day , one day will be the last so why not make the best of it even when feels like swimming against the tide.
If I'm having s**t time of it I'll do my best to stay out the way til I've had little chat with myself that I've got more pluses than minuses going on.
But equally won't pander to anyone else's moody face or bollox.(y)
We must be "brothers from another mother"....thinking alike. Suffer no fools.:sisi:

I always started early when on site work days of opening up ourselves and that I still got a bit of that in me in getting up and missing the traffic now

Used to have 2 boxers and ever morning stroll across the road to a lovely big old abandoned house with acres of woods and fields for the dogs to run around - really made the start of every day, until one morning I crossed the road and was faced with a 6 foot metal fence....even the dogs looked at me confused....WTF Grrrrr, only that FOOKIN David Beckham had bought it....fooked up my morning from then on