1.5mm silicone render, cracking all over

There’s no point trying to baffle the lad.

Put 300ml - 500ml either a cup or a small bottle.

Put it on with a steel trowel tight and take off excess with the same trowel. There’s no rubbing up with steel. Others might but we don’t.

Plastic float on it ASAP rubbing up and taking anymore excess off.

Done.

In direct sunlight with no water added it would be like trying to rub chewing gum up.

We water them all down between 300ml and 500ml and have never had a problem. By hand or sending through a hopper gun.

We Render day in day out.

You talk out of your arse, are a bully and have the grammar of a small child with learning disabilities.
If stating the facts and the obvious is bullying then that’s fine by me. Strange you didn’t say anything about how to solve the problem and the cause , but out of the blue you are telling him almost the same “s**t “ I told him before!?!?!
Learning on the go and talking nonsense.....you haven’t changed much tho.
Stick around you’ll up your game, at least the theory part.

5510FADE-20D4-4B86-8E0E-ABE46E6440C9.jpeg

What’s the date on that photo, it’s as far back as I can go on this phone.

Bringing my second apprentice through while my other apprentice now subs to me as a full time renderer

To solve the problem was to water the gear down so he can spread it thinner and have a little more time to rub it up. That’s exaclty what I said in my first post.

You talk nonsense boy

Last edited:
If you used Weber ocr maybe the cracks come through from that , that gear I call cobweb ocr lol

View attachment 36858

Bringing my second apprentice through while my other apprentice now subs to me as a full time renderer

To solve the problem was to water the gear down so he can spread it thinner and have a little more time to rub it up. That’s exaclty what I said in my first post.

You’re lucky you live in the south because up here where men are men, you’d have been drown at birth by your mother in a dirty puddle to save her the embarrassment of having tell strangers in the street your not actually disabled, it’s just the way you are.

You talk nonsense boy

Mate I agree about the water & application 100%!

However that's 2 post mocking disabled people that's F*****g scum in my world!

Absoloutley no need!

View attachment 36858

You talk nonsense boy
If you read back and stick to the facts and what’s black on white, will be much easier!
Wher did I say do not add water to the mix?????
What I said was do not add 1/2 L to the bucket. Fact!
And I don’t know really why you came on me ??? What are you looking for???

Dates are only one part of the occasion.

You alter and suit your argument to mask your previously failed attempt.

First I was the ginger man you were wrong

Second money cannot be made stripping @ £5 m2 you were wrong again

Then you start with the old monorex Parmurex quiz, wrong again

Fourth you start with I don’t know what I’m doing, there’s the photo from 4 years ago, wrong again.

19709F02-D1C0-4F3B-AAA5-82F3FAE69CF9.jpeg

Another pic for you

Lol

You alter and suit your argument to mask your previously failed attempt.

First I was the ginger man you were wrong

Second money cannot be made stripping @ £5 m2 you were wrong again

Then you start with the old monorex Parmurex quiz, wrong again

Fourth you start with I don’t know what I’m doing, there’s the photo from 4 years ago, wrong again.

View attachment 36863

Another pic for you

Lol
View attachment 36864

I’m not looking for anything boy..... I already got it
F1476A01-8CFD-4217-904A-DEEA46B81041.gif

I don't gauge the water, I line all the tubs up tip out off a bucket of water in the tubs knock them all up load them all out,
I just know by the texture that's it's right
I would say it's about 300-500 mill though

I don't gauge the water, I line all the tubs up tip out off a bucket of water in the tubs knock them all up load them all out,
I just know by the texture that's it's right
I would say it's about 300-500 mill though
Never had a problem , been caught out with the frost though

500ml of water in that bucket of eco rend silicone.

Put it on the wall with a trowel. No brush, no rollers ..... with a trowel

Care to answer squealer? @vfr12

500ml of water in that bucket of eco rend silicone.

Put it on the wall with a trowel. No brush, no rollers ..... with a trowel

Care to answer squealer? @vfr12

I don't understand the post everyone adds water and everyone uses a trowel to apply if not spraying!

Is the brush/roller comment some joke or summet?

I don't understand the post everyone adds water and everyone uses a trowel to apply if not spraying!

Is the brush/roller comment some joke or summet?

Not according to dear squealer VFR12

The guy accuses me of being a fraud when in fact he himself is the fraud.

He will no doubt try to move the childish belittlement towards another area of my work in another failed attempt to make himself look like the big man.

Not according to dear squealer VFR12

The guy accuses me of being a fraud when in fact he himself is the fraud.

He will no doubt try to move the childish belittlement towards another area of my work in another failed attempt to make himself look like the big man.

Ok

Answer the question boy. Don’t alter the subject again.

Why did you say 500ml of water in silicone was too much and needed to be brushed on?
Ok, I will, but remember...... I didn’t wanted to!

So , let’s start from the beginning you dickhead.
When the op posted his picture on and asked for advice you said to add 500 ml of water to the bucket to water it down so he can apply it thinner on the wall and you have stated this numerous times after challenged by me and confirmed. Fact!
Only after I told him how to tackle it down and achieve better finish, you posted almost the same thing, you called s**t in the previous post and masked with the 500ml of water , which actually will achieve the same effect. Fact!
Then I asked you why you barely add any water when you spray and I doubt you have ever done it to know the difference. Fact.
Please check and confirm before we go any further!

You hardly add any water to silicon top coat when you spray it, ever asked yourself why? Or you probably never done it.

I scraped that off and sprayed 75m2 through an lk402 and hopper gun straight after, again 500ml water to silicone ratio

I scraped that off and sprayed 75m2 through an lk402 and hopper gun straight after, again 500ml water to silicone ratio
Just confirm the facts and what I said above, don’t add or change the subject if you want to learn a painful lesson and realise you are dickhead, who doesn’t uses his head and doesn’t have the backbone to admit it, which turns you into ....... what is it a dickhead, without a head and bone? A f**k**g sad waving and hanging worm!!!!
So is it yes or no? Simple question!