1,500 m in Brittany

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJOB

Looking for team to do 1,500m2 of plastering on renovation project in Brittany. 3 floors - all boarded. Lots of beams on top floor but rest is easier. Basic accommodation available whilst working. Start late October.

If I was a single fella I would bite your arm off!!!im sure someone on here will be willing to help you out,for the right price I'm sure.get ready for offers!

Just got back from there. :RpS_biggrin:
Plenty of good plasterers on here mate, I'm sure you'll have lots of offers.
Good luck. :RpS_thumbup:

Andy ,have a chat with your son ,London ,France mate !! think he wants you in an early grave !!:RpS_lol:

I think he just wants to make sure the inheritance is large,make sure you go s.k.i(spending kids inheritance):RpS_laugh:

Hi we have a team of 4 which is intrested in your project. What material are you planning on using? Do they have knauf plasterers in stock anywhere near you? We could bring British Gypsum products with us however that would be pricey as its 3 pallets for that sort of meterage.

Currier Plastering

All contact details are on web site

I'm interested there's 3 of us we could probably bring our own multi finish if you're serious let us know and we can have a chat cheers

I don't want the job but can you send me all the details and a start date so my misses thinks that's where I am at the end of October!!:RpS_biggrin:

Hi, have you found anyone to do the job yet? If not, could you send me the details and pictures through please - rate of pay etc. What products will you be using? There are 2 of us with over 30 yrs experience.
Chris

I was talking to the guy through email, even found a french knauf supplier - Seems a waste of time

Plâtre Lutèce 2000 L is the plaster you want, bit like multi finish, the french put it on flatten it out let it suck in and sponge float it, and trowel the fat over, they do this 2 to 3 times finished, dont waste your money taking plaster over, Can go on thick like one coat, no problem if the boarding is bad which in loft spaces around beams and A frames can be, How do I know ? I was plastering conversions and new houses in France for 6 years "Bonne chance" art1178579_nuff01.jpg

I'll do it, should have it done in a week. Labour £60 a day, best rates on plasterers forum. You supply mats. Can start next Monday, let me know asap. (Don't worry about accommodation, i'll bring my tent)

Plâtre Lutèce 2000 L is the plaster you want, bit like multi finish,
dont waste your money taking plaster over

To be honest i found it cheaper taking plaster over.
How much was you getting lutece for a bag?
It's not bad stuff I thought it was more like onecoat plaster than multi.

Just go back from France 10 bags lutece 180 euros 33kg bags, ouch!

local supplier of multi brough in charges 10 euros a bag.

That's what i mean Board finish is £4ish a bag, no probs throwing a load in the van to take over :RpS_thumbup:
I was in PointP they where doing lutece for €20 inc TVA a bag :-0

Status
Not open for further replies.