£2.50a meter cannot make it pay skim only

Andy g

f**k**g donkey work please help. Had 4 bad today. it s**t . Do i need to start at 6 no tea braeckor dinner if saw f**k that

Not all guys are suited to price work. Not all guys are suited to daywork. Perhaps get on agency on dayrate?

f**k**g donkey work please help. Had 4 bad today. it s**t . Do i need to start at 6 no tea braeckor dinner if saw f**k that
It's shite mate but thems the breaks.
This is why site workers have to do 3 gauges a day...which I find ridiculous.

Dinner and tea Jesus how many hours they there .most site lads are on there 4th pint by tea time ??

Plastering is f**k*d up by lads going in at 6 no tea or dinner making at s**t price look good

ive heard the same old shite for the last 20 years.
i remember skimming down south .. on for a new firm for a few weeks.
usual old b*ll***s .........some fella "whine whine whine whine s**t rates here jobs shite not enough money"
blah blah blah.
i asked him how long have you been working for this fella.....his reply was 15 years.
so i asked him have you been moaning like this for 15 years.
silly cuunt never came near me again.

usual old b*ll***s .........some fella "whine whine whine whine s**t rates here jobs shite not enough money"
blah blah blah.
i asked him how long have you been working for this fella.....his reply was 15 years.
I always moan, money never enough, she spends it before I pull up the driveway

i ordered my 3 girls new trainers last weekend online....some how managed to f**k up all 3 sizes.
gonna leave the shopping to them from now....:rayos::cachetada:
You should have taken them out on a shopping spree that's always fun

Or ends up in tears lol

i ordered my 3 girls new trainers last weekend online....some how managed to f**k up all 3 sizes.
gonna leave the shopping to them from now....:rayos::cachetada:
See your point mate money should been in 4bags mate then after that banking money

blah blah blah.
Just want to go to work get a good wage an d have tea and dinner